Sunday, January 2, 2005

It's Coming!!

Well, the Hubby's TV is coming today.  It should be here between 11am and 1pm.  Hopefully it will be sooner than later... But you never know with the delivery people.  Let me tell you this though, the Hubby couldn't get anymore excited!  I swear, it is almost like Christmas again in this house... lol.

Right now, the Hubby is at the range, having to qualify, but I know he'd rather be here, getting ready for the special delivery.  I do hope he is home by the time they get here though.  I really don't like to be home alone when someone I don't know is here... Especially in my house... You never know these days.  I'm not too worried about it though.  The Hubby did insist that he would be home by 11!!  And I doubt he will be late :D

It is another blustery day outside.  Actually, its not all that bad.  A breeze with the threat of rain in the sky... I'd actually love to be out there taking a walk... But I've got chores to do inside this morning.  Whoopie.  Laundry to fold (and you all know how I feel about that...) and Miss Ro's bedroom to tackle.  Now that one will be fun.

My dinner for my mom last night was really yummy.  I made spaghetti with two different types of "toppings".  I did a meat sauce with ground turkey and then veggies (mushrooms, zuchinni, and onions) sauted (sp?) in olive oil then with chopped tomatos.  Very tasty.  Especially if you mixed them both together... Oh yeah.  Then there was a salad, Ceasar of course, and some bread.  I think my whole family was delighted.  And of course, the German Chocolate Cake was a hit! 

Especially if you put the cake in a bowl with milk... yum yum ::hearing the cake call my name::

Miss Rowan really enjoyed singing Happy Birthday to her YaYa.  She had been practicing all day long, the little bugger.  And of course, she had to put on her Princess dress-up clothes when they got here.  Then she went around making everyone else Princesses.  Haha.  Even my dad and brother were Princesses by the end of the night.  I don't think they minded though.

<FONTFACE="COMIC color="#0000ff" MS? Sans>Our body clocks are so messed up from staying up late the other night and then sleeping in late.  It probably didn't help that we took a nap yesterday afternoon, because I couldn't go to sleep last night.  Ugh.  I just hate that.  Luckily, we had to be up at 9am this morning.  And I sure in heck won't be taking a nap... Thats all Rowan this afternoon!

She has really taken a liking to sleeping on the couch-bed in our room.  She doesn't put up a fight and she seems to sleep so much better too.  I guess we'll just keep doing that for a while and make sure she naps in her room to not let her forget about it :D  Plus, when her brother gets here... I'm not sure if she will WANT to sleep in our room anymore.  Not with a crying baby in the middle of the night!

We'll just have to see...

Well, I do have plenty to do... So I guess I better get to it.  I hope everyone has a great last day of the weekend.

::Hugs to All::

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your dinner sounds great!
I hope that the TV gets there on time with no problems!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm glad the food was such a success...along with the cake..YUM...(I hear it calling MY nAME!! rofl...)Have a great Sunday and enjoy your hubby and his new "toy"...(((HUGS)))

Jackie

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting about the new tv being delivered!!  My husband would be ecstatic too!!  What a wonderful present!!  I've been keeping my eye out for one too.  We found one once that needed a few minor repairs and donated it to the Dream Center here in Sanford, where a lot of homeless people and displaced people go.  (We work on an apartment complex and people are always leaving stuff...)  Spaghetti sounds yummy and the cake too!  My boys would have fun if Miss Rowan crowned them princesses... ok, they might put up a bit of a fuss and ask to be princes instead.  LOL!!  Sounds like a busy and fun time and hope you all get back on schedule and us too.  Our holidays have kept us up all hours having way too much fun on computers n stuff!  
Lisa  

Anonymous said...

Hope you're enjoying the TV....well I'm sure hubby has been having a blast with his games...lol  Glad dinner for your Mom went well!!  Sounds very good.  I say if Rowan is out of your bed then don't stress too much about her being out of your room just yet.  Baby steps..heehee

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

The dinner sounds fabulous. It's making me hungry for spaghetti all of a sudden... ;)

I hope you all have fun with the new TV.

I think that Rowan sleeping on the couch is a huge step. Before you know it she will be in her bed.

Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Hope hubby is enjoying his new tv! woo-hoo!
Dinner sounded great too ;-)
Happy Monday!
Hugs,
~Angel