Monday, January 3, 2005

Monday Blues...

StarbucksCoffee.gif I've been needing coffee all weekend.  And of course, I'm not that much of a coffee drinker to keep coffee in the house.  So, right when I got to work, I went straight into the kitchen and poured myself a big ol' mug of coffee.  It was lovely.

::thanks to Dana (July171995) of the Tag Lounge for the wonderful Starbucks graphic::

I'm really not wanting to be at work today... Guess I was just having too much of a good time relaxing and being home with Rowan and the Hubby this weekend.  I just wanna go home and lay on the couch and veg :D  Haha.  I guess I'm getting to that lazy stage...  I was in bed last night at 830pm.  Can you believe that?  I wasn't asleep that early, but I was in bed... haha.

Oh my.  Yesterday, I swear, I was a bottom-less pit.  I was stuffing my face all day long and I wasn't getting full.  I swear, I must have eaten like 5 different meals... What a pig.  Maybe it was because I was bored or maybe I was just hungry... I don't know.  But everything I saw sounded good and I felt hungry like an hour after eating.  Haha.

I bet I'll be facing the music tomorrow when I go to the doctors and weight in... lol.  I can deal with the weight gain, I just don't want my blood pressure to be high again...

Besides wanting to stuff my face, yesterday was pretty quiet.  Our TV did get delivered and of course, the Hubby was very happy.  We watched a few movies on it, just to test it out.  He really didn't want to go to work either.  I guess being off for 5 days made him get used to staying at home... haha.  Oh well, he works tonight and tomorrow, then will be off for four days straight.

He does leave for a school in Burbank next week though.  I believe he leaves on the 11th and won't return until Friday the 14th.  It is some school/conference for California Narcotics Canine Assoc.  So, its all about dogs and dope, but no dogs need to be there?  Weird.  I just hope he enjoys it, because when he gets back... There will be plenty to do around the house for him :D  Hehe.

Tonight is Rowan's first night at her new gymnastics class.  I just hope it all goes over well... Because its a little bit more structured, I'm not sure how she'll take it.  No more dancing around and you have to take turns... Hopefully she'll listen to the teacher too... I'm sure it will all be fine, but more than anything, I hope she enjoys it.

I'll make sure I keep you all updated... But wish us luck. 

Well, I've gotta run.  Have a lot to do and because last week was a holiday, payroll will be a bugger... Hope you all have a wonderful Monday...

::Many Hugs::

 

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well look on the bright side....atleast you get the BIG TV to yourself for the few nights hubby is at work..lol  Hope your B/P isn't high again at the DR tomorrow.  Let us know how it goes!  I must be having some sympathy pains for you or something because I have felt like a bottomless pit since yesterday.  It's all your fault :)

Luv~heather

Anonymous said...

I know it was hard to go back. I am not looking forward to going back tommorow to the routine...

Have a good one!

Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

YAY for the gymnastics class!! And don't worry...our kids tend to listen better to other pople than us. ;)

And not much more time working!! YAY!! Those two weeks before I hope you get LOTS of naps!!

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with stuffing your face once and awhile!  I am sure Zachary just moved to allow your stomach to actually be normal sized for a change so you needed to fill it up!  See, I have an excuse for everything!  :)  YAY on the new gymnastics class for Rowan!  I am sure she will do just fine!  Kids always surprise us!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad that you were able to get some coffee and I hope that Rowan's class goes well.
hugs,
Kathi