Monday, January 17, 2005

~I'm So Tired~

                                    SleepyMoonBear.gif

I'm so tired... This graphic fits me perfectly... If I could just find some place to crawl up in and cuddle up, I'd definetly be asleep with in five minutes.  I didn't get much sleep last night... Maybe a whole 4 hours, if I was that lucky.  So, today will be a very long day...

Last night the Hubby had friends over... To just "bs" and visit with their buddy that had come in from Germany.  Man, can guys get loud... Even when they try to be quiet, they are loud... Lol.  I guess having beers in them doesn't help that much either.  Haha.

I swear, I didn't fall asleep until close to 1am.  I know taking my 45 minute nap yesterday afternoon probably didn't help... But it didn't help hearing those boys chatting it up... Luckily Miss Rowan was able to fall asleep and stay asleep (on her couch bed!!) all night long!  I would have had a hard time dealing with them if she was wide awake and bushy tailed...  I think I would have had to ask them to "Ssshhh"...

So, needless to say... I wish I was home in bed instead of work.  But hey, I have a whole (if they are whole!) 10 days of work left.... Woo Hoo.  I can't believe how quickly its coming...

Its only 36 days until the little guy will be here... I'm still having a hard time with that thought... It is really coming quickly and I'm sooo not ready.  I mean, I'm ready to have the baby and welcome him into the world... I'm just not ready with everything else.  I have so much shopping to do and a nursery to get ready!!  Goodness Goodness... I'll give myself a headache just thinking about it... lol.

Well, I know this was short and sweet, but I have plenty of stuff to do today... Plus, I'm leaving early today because I have a doctors appt.  Hope you all have a wonderful Monday...

::HUGS::

*Tag provided by Tag Lounge*

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy doctoring...lol. I can't believe how fast the time is flying! Before you know it Zach will be here and spring will be just around the corner ;-) Don't try and overload yourself though getting everything done. You ALREADY do sooo much! Take it one day at a time chic and get to bed early tonight! ::giggle::
Have a great day!
Hugs,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, everything will fall into place and beofre you know it he'll be 6 months old and you'll look back and say it was all a piece of cake!

Get your rest though, u know your gonna need it!

Anonymous said...

Better get moving...lol

Hope your DR's appointment goes well.

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

WOW< it is c reeping up isn't it?..Thats usually how it goes...but Im sure you'll find the time one weekend and just get it all done at one time!! (((HUGS)))Hope your appointment goes well!

Anonymous said...

36 days...you better get that room ready! I hope you rest well tonight!
Hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Wow 36 days IS close!!  You will have so much fun getting Zach's room ready!!  That was my favorite part.  We had Noah's Ark for Aaron & Courtney and we had Bears with bright primary color balloons for Nick's nursery.  I sure do miss holding those beautiful newborn babies!!  I want another one now!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

you're ready baby! *wink* ...if not, give me your addy, i'll be there faster than goose shite slides through a tin horn!!!

let us know about the doc. oops, i know you will. *two winks*

my thoughts, prayers, and love are with you pickle. god bless, barbie oxoxoxox....