Monday, January 3, 2005

~A Happy Thought~

I was just looking at the calander, to determine when I'll most likely stop working... Health and baby permitting.

Well, because I know I'll have my repeat C-Section around Feb 21-25, I'd want a good two weeks off of work before that.  So, as I was looking at the calander, I decided that Thursday, Feb 3rd will more than likely be my last day.

And as I was deciding this, I decided to count how many actual work days I have left.... Because I work Mon-Thurs, I really only have 19 days of work left before I'm off.

Can you believe that?  How excited I'm getting... Lol.

Also, I realized that there are 20 days until my Little Baby Girl turns 3!!!  A very happy and sad thought, all at the same time....

Just thought I'd share this with you all.

Oh yes, please visit Kathi and give her some love... She isn't feeling all that great!

::Smiles and Hugs To All::

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, aren't u a lucky son of a gun!  3 years apart in age is perfect!  Oh, I already visited poor Kathi :(

Anonymous said...

I already visited Kathi.....19 more days of work...WooHoo for you!!!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

this is so exciting! i am so happy for u guys to be adding another bundle of lov and joy to your family...i think u should start some start of countdown on your journal :-) and ive already been to kathi's place...shes such a sweety...get your rest!

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

19 more days of work?!?!?  That's it!!!???  Holy Moley!  It's really coming so fast isn't it?!  Sure, I can say that and I am not the one getting bigger!  Hee-hee!  Good idea taking 2 weeks off before the actual c-section.  Spend as much time as you can with Rowan so she feels special before Zachary takes up ALL of your time.
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

wow..19 more days? that will fly by!
Thank you for thinking about me not feeling well.
You are a great friend!
hugs and love,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the little jumping bean tonight. I'm also so very excited for this up coming event, i could pee! weee... Awwww i know how you feel about Miss Princess Pea's B-Day, but look at it this way...((((She's Such A Big Girl!))))

Good luck with your doctor's visit tomorrow also.

I love you Pickle, oxoxox barbie~