Monday, January 31, 2005

~Let The Count Down Begin~

                                           WhatYouLookingatCat.jpg

This fits my mood perfectly today... Sometimes, I wish I could just roll down my window (in the car... duh!) and scream this out to people.  Heck, I probably have at some point.  No wonder my Hubby worries about my "road rage"... LOL.  Or I wish I could just yell it down to someone at the other end of the shopping aisle that just won't stop staring... Now, I haven't done that... But I've really wanted to.

Maybe it is because I've been lacking in the sleep department... Or that I've become more uncomfortable in the last few days, but my nerves are getting to the point where anything and everything will set me off :)  Watch out world, this isn't no PMS... This is being PREGNANT~~~ lol.

Nah, it isn't that bad... I just feel like complaining right now.  And I wish people would stop staring at me as they drive by... Like going 75mph in the fast lane is slow or something.  I'm frazzled... I know... That is why the graphic is purrr-fect.

::Muahahaha::

Lets see... Today begins the count down to my last few days of work.  Thursday is officially my last day of work for a whole 12 weeks!!  Woo Hoo.  I'm really getting excited.  I have two weeks off before Zachary will come and then 10 weeks after... Hehe... Plenty of time away from the wonderful Pickle Plant :)

I'm feeling some what better.  Not the greatest, but I know I could feel a whole lot worse.  I still have a semi-scratchy throat and a stuffy nose, but my cough isn't any worse and I'm not as sick as my dear Hubby was.  That is always a plus... I just hope we don't recycle this cold through my house... lol.

Hmm, what else can I ramble on about?

Oh yes, I did get my pizza on Saturday.  I decided that I would get my butt out of the house for about 10mins and go and pick it up.  Oh it was yummy.  But I oh-so-paid for it later on.  I had the worst heartburn and indigestion for the rest of the night!  It wasn't like I ate late or anything, in fact, I ate a whole lot earlier than I'm used to... Like at 6pm.  I guess with the mass amount of pizza in my belly and the fact that heartburn and indigestion comes easily while being pregnant, I suffered :D  Oh well, it was for a good-yummy reason.  Hehe.

Sunday was a nice relaxing day.  I just wish I could have slept in a little longer.  Miss Rowan is on a pretty good routine where she is waking up at or around 8am every morning.  Oh well, I guess I should start to get used to the fact that my sleep isn't going to be anything I want it to be for the next few months... So, we were up at 8am... I pretty much just slept on the couch for a little bit while Rowan watched her cartoons... What a great mom I am :)... And after a bit, I was up doing some chores and getting breakfast.

That was just for a little bit... lol.  Rowan and I were back in bed at 11am to take a nap.  She managed to get a pretty good one, but I was more in the 45min range.  After our nap, it was time to get up and get ready to go out and do some things.

We decided not to go to lunch as we planned, but rather dinner.  So, we ended up going to Bed Bath and Beyond and looking around for a bit.  Then we went driving around, looking at homes for sale and new homes that are being built.  No, we aren't really looking to buy/sell... But because we have two homes in our court and right outside of it, that are for sale, we are keeping our options open.  We don't want to have some nasty people moving in and ruining our neighborhood... Soooo... The Hubby suggested we go look around.  And we did.

Man, are homes expensive.  I mean, yeah, we could possibly sell our home for about $190,000 more than what we paid for it... But the homes that we'd be wanting to buy would be about $430K (something around 2500sq ft, 4 bdrm, 2.5 bath)... and there isn't anyway we could really afford that, right now.  So, we are keeping our eyes and options open...

Well, anywho...

After getting our fill of extremely expensive homes... lol.  We were off to meet the In-laws at their house to go to dinner.  But first, the Hubby had to go on a search for his atomatic money counter and wrapper.  We went to Costco and didn't find it there... Then we went to Staples and hit the jack pot :)  LOL.  After the search was over, we went to dinner at Strings.  Yummy Italian.  But by the time dinner had reached our table, I was pretty stuffed off of salad and bread.  I so hate it when I do that.  I did have a few bites of my meat ravioli, which were delicious... But I am guessing the Hubby will be having my left overs for lunch today... haha.

Rowan's Nana decided to treat her to TCBY yogurt after, which is right next store... And of course, my sweet tooth couldn't pass up a "Shiver"... Yummy.  So, both of us enjoyed some goodies last night when we got home.

That was pretty much my Sunday.  I did happen to watch the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, "The Magic of Ordinary Days" last night though.  It was a great love story... About how you can find love when you aren't really looking for it.  I'm not a big Love Story kind of gal, but this was really good... If they replay it, you should check it out.

Well, I've done enough rambling... I need to get my stack of stuff done before I head out the door today at 130pm to go to my doctors appt.  I'm actually going to have company today, be it Rowan and the Hubby.  Woo Hoo.  I'll let you all know how it goes...

Oh yes, I'm getting close to hitting the 10,000 mark on my counter... If you are the 10,000 person to visit, let me know!!!

::HUGS::

*tag provided by Tag Lounge*

 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still a little less than 100 away from the 10,000 mark but CONGRATS!!! I am enjoying your journal and loving the countdown to a new baby!!! I am so excited for you and your family.
Big hugs,
Jen

Anonymous said...

LOVE the graphic..LOL...Sounds like the "Im ready for this kid to be OUT" mood has set in for you..I remember that all too well..Good thing hubby IS gone...LOL He won't get the mood swings this way..HA

MAN, the break is going to be so awesome for you..I worked up until I was 8 1/2 months with my first child..I remember the last week being miserable, but BOY did I appreciate being off the week or two before she came to prepare...It was lovely..I was actually a bit eager to get back to work whem my 6 weeks after came..Just to get out of the house!! And talk to ADULTS!! ;)

Glad to hear you got your pizza. My heartburn has been kicking in too...It has been worse with these boys than it was with Leslie. Luckily, I still have some prescription left from Ty (and it hasn't expired..how sad is that?..LOL)...My worst right noe is peanut butter..Every time I get a bite if it, it flares up...

I LOVE looking at big, WAY too expensive houses..Just thinking "maybe one day.,..." is such a great feeling..The houses are gorgeous..and Im sure looking will give you guys ideas IF you do decided to move or buy another place...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great Sunday to me!  All that food, YUMMY!  I was at Costco too yesterday and so was everyone else it appeared!  Wow, only 2 more days to go.  Holy Moley!!!  Can't wait to hear how the doc appointment went!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

man that was a long one girlie...you can tell that baby's coming soon, LOL, breathe, breathe LOL.  Lucky dog u, no work for 12 weeks, oh wait, you'll be working, all kinds of hours hahaha,,middle of the night feedings, god I don't miss those days!

Enjoy your day!
Vernae

Anonymous said...

First: OMG! That is my Ming!! (siamese kitty) He is sooo cross eyed he can't even see and HE is giving me road rage trying to steal my chair everytime I get up to do the tuns of laundry -a little beach so you won't feel bad and I'm not even going to pop out a little one soon. WOOHOO!!!

Second: I was aware that the neighbors that moved in next door were, sorry, IDIOTS! but today took the cake! Ry was outside at noon washing his truck while listening to the raido when Neighborhood Watch rolls up -very put out I might add and they felt bad for poor Ry- saying that my idiot neighbors said his music was too loud. sheez, I'm not kidding, the distance between our homes (7') hasn't changed since they brought the dang thing. I was appalled. These "people" couldn't come ask my son politely to turn down the music themselves?! Ryan turned his music off then came and told me. I told him to turn it back on -but turn down a bit, and I think the next time they vacuume their home I'll go over and politely ask them to stop because my 18 yr old baby is sleeping! hehehe lol! <... brought to you by leaving your options open.

I love you Pickle! (((Big Hug))) @~barbie~

Anonymous said...

You have every right to complain... you're pregnant.  Just remember right after the baby is born, those rights are terminated... so get it over with now! lol!  Just Kidding!

http://journals.aol.com/daneykakes/AnadsJournal

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you got your pizza and that your countdown has begun!
whooty hooty!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Pregnancy hormones...lol...stay away from Jennifer!!  J/K

Glad you got your pizza.  I LOVE Italian food!!  

Luv~Heather