Thursday, January 6, 2005

~Blue Thursday~

blumoon.gifI'm in a blue mood today... I really don't know why, but I am.  Last night was kinda of an poopy night, so that could be possibly why.  Or the fact that I'm craving much needed sunshine and there isn't any here today, could be another possibility!

Last night started out really well.  I came home from work to a clean house, a sleeping child and a very happy Hubby.  I went straight into my PJ's and enjoyed a rest of the couch while the Hubby went to take his dog for a bath.  A couple hours later, after the Hubby played Hero on his way home (stopped to help with a head on collision), we started to make our homemade pizzas!

Yum Yum.  They turned out great and we enjoyed making them all together.  My friend Amy and her boyfriend "Duck" (as Rowan calls him) came over and picked up our old (old as in 1yr old) TV entertainment center and hung out for a while.

But you know how one thing can change the mood in the house for the rest of the evening? 

Well, I was laying in my bed last night, waiting for the Hubby to stop playing Halo2 so he could come rub my back, when I heard his mutt outside in the back yard, getting into something.  I knew instantly what it was... Peanut Oil!!  So, I yelled at the Hubby that his dog was getting into something... And boy, was he pissed (excuse me) when he came back in the house...

Bad words were flying around and even the threat of not having him any more came out of his mouth... ::gasp:: His bad mood just made both Rowan and I in a bad mood.  So, basically, I went to bed in a bad mood and didn't say goodnight or I Love You.  And I hate that!

I hate going to bed in a bad mood.  I hate not saying I Love You before I go to sleep or before either he or I leave the house... You never know what could happen.  So, this morning, I made sure I gave him a kiss and told him that I loved him before I left...

I just hope I can get out of this blue mood.... Maybe a piece of chocolate will do me good... ::giggle::

I already reminded Lisa this morning, but I'm going to remind everyone else that tonight is another new episode of "Medium"... If you are interested!  Personally, it is very interesting... And it makes it even more interesting that it is losely based around a real woman!  Now, do you think you'd be watching it??

Oh yes, and any you that are "O.C." fans, it is back on tonight with a new episode too!  Its going to get pretty interesting, I hope.  Lol.  Sometime soon, Marissa is going to pull the "lesbian" card and start a romantic relationship with Alex, Seth's ex-boss (the girl from the club!!).  So, I'm definetly interested to see how all that comes out.  Plus, with Ryan and Linsdey starting a relationship, how is it going to work out with them, because of her being "family" now...

Drama, drama, drama... Hey, at least I haven't mentioned "Days Of Our Lives" yet.  haha.

I'm planning on just relaxing tonight.  I didn't get much sleep last night.  Just wasn't happening... So, tonight, I'm going to go home, put my PJ's on and enjoy the Steak Sandwich dinner that Hubby is making... Then I'm going to plop my butt on the couch and veg out.  Haha.

My MIL (who is also my boss) mentioned to me today that she is suprised I'm still working???  WTH?  I was like, "Um, well, I kinda need the paycheck, ya know?".  Unless she is planning on paying me for the days I don't work, I think I'll stick it out for the next 16 days.  haha.  But hey, I guess if I feel the need to leave early or take a day off, I won't be worried to ask...

Well, I'm feeling much better now that I've rambled on and on.  Maybe my blue mood is lifting with out the chocolate!  Lol.  Heck, I think I'll have the chocolate, just in case... Hehe.

I've got some stuff to do now.  I think I might be leaving a little early today... Haha.  I'd like to spend some time with Miss Rowan and the Hubby (if he is in a better mood...).

So, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!

::HUGS and Smiles::

*tags provided by Tag Lounge*

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that the blues go away soon for you!
It's great that your MIL is your boss, that way if you need to take off early, surely she understands!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

How in the world did the dog get into peanut oil?!  Sheesh!  And they always do these things at night don't they, when we are tired and not ready to deal with that kind of stuff (my dog got into a fight with a skunk at midnight!)

Hope the blues go away.....and you feel better soon!

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

Hun~

Enjoy the shows tonight, I know I will *wink* I had no idea about Marissa :o Yikes! I can't wait! Weee..Peee........

...and about the other? Here ya go....

(((((GIANT HERSHEYS KISS)))))))

stay calm Pickle, only 16 days YAY!!!! barbie~

Anonymous said...

I am sure your MIL is from the "old school" way of thinking and that is that pregnant woman just sat home, weren't seen in public, and most definately didn't work after about the 7th month!  Wouldn't that be wonderful in a way?!  Hee-hee!  I worked right up until I gave birth with each child and actually went into labor with 2 of them AT work!  I was determined to bring in that paycheck until the last possible moment!  And, another DARNIT, I missed "Medium"!!!  But, then again, I told you I would because it was on at 10!  They should put it on at 9 and then I wouldn't miss any episode.  About hubby, when mine gets in a "mood" like that, which seems to be often, I just ignore them, have the kids hang out with me, and don't get bothered by it that much.  We have learned over the years when and how to give each other some time when we are like that.  That just comes after being married for 14 years I think!  LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa
P.S.:  Love the star and moon!

Anonymous said...

I hope your blue mood goes away!!!  I hate those days.  It's just like you know what's wrong, but you just can't put your finger on it...UGH!!!  

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

I loved Medium! But I was ticked when they had the same episode on last night as last Monday. They made it seem like it would be a new one. Grr! I hope you had some extra chocolate handy after that. LOL