Saturday, January 8, 2005

~Better~

                     DoublePurpleHearts.jpg

Just a quick note before Rowan and I head to my parents house for dinner and a visit... I'm much better today.  The Hubby actually spent time with US today, and not with his damned Halo2.  Lol.

Actually, he did play for a bit, but decided against playing any longer... Pending a future divorce... Lol.  I'm just kidding about that... But at least he realized he needed to spend some time with us instead of the game.

The weather here in California is pretty crazy today... We are expecting a huge storm to come through.  Hopefully it won't be too bad... But what they are predicting for the Sierra's is about 6ft of snow in just one night!!

Plus, flash floods here in the valley and major winds... Keep us all in your thoughts...

If the storm becomes too bad, the Hubby won't be going off to school this coming week.  Something about having to take care of the floods in the town and the possible closer of the Grapevine...

Well, I'm off now.  Hope all have a great Saturday night!!

::HUGS::

*tag provided by Tag Lounge*

 

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you all got to spend some time together and I hope that the storm is gentle on everyone!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

it sounds like it will be a fun evening at your parents place...it is actually really nice that u are able to go to their house so often...i wish we could go to my moms more often...but she lives about 45 minutes away if the weather is good...so i dont see her near as often as i would like to...i know all about halo 2...my kids love it! im just happy my husband doenst like playing those games...he collects them, old and new but doesnt play them...go figure! enjoy your evening and get plenty of rest..

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope that storm doesn't come to you guys!!!  That sounds scary!  We are having an ice/sleet/snow/rain storm that has been ongoing today, but still have power thank God!  We'd have to go to the dreaded MIL's house if we lost power.  YIKES!  Glad hubby stopped playing Halo 2 for a little while.  Maybe he saw my threat about hiding the cord!  Hee-hee!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're in a better mood.  Good luck with the storms!!!  I seen all the snow on the AOL Welcome page this AM.....CRAZY!!!  Hope you don't see any of it...ot atleast not as much as they got!

Luv~Heather