Monday, January 17, 2005

~Quicky~

                  TearsbyMysteria.bmp

Going to do a quicky entry for now... Don't really have much to say.  I'm still really tired and in fact, after I'm done with this entry, I'll be heading to bed.  I don't even plan on trying to watch any of my shows tonight.  They'll just all have to be DVR'd.

I get to sleep in a little bit tomorrow.  Instead of getting up at 550am, I'll be getting up around 7am!!  Woo Hoo.  So off to bed early tonight to get plenty of sleep.  Well, at least try to.  I'm sure it's going to be hard... But I'm going to try my darndest.

My doctors appt went well today (yes, Barbie, I'm filling you in!! :P::::)  I only gained two pounds... Woo Hoo.  I was expecting to see more up there on the scale, but was pretty happy with only two pounds.

Unfortunetly, my blood pressure was up again.  It isn't a horrible high, but not my normal!  They did take it twice... Both times were higher than my normal, but what do you expect with all the stress I've been going through??  I explained it to my doctor and he said it very well might be contributed to that... So, hopefully, when I go again in two weeks, it will be better.

::crossing fingers::

He had no problem finding Zachary's heart beat this time!  That made me very happy.  And his heart beat was just fine... about 135 beats!  He said he sounded good.  So, thats something to be happy about.  Other than that, nothing much else to 'report'.  LOL.

Well, I best be heading off to bed.  Tomorrow will be a very long and emotional day.  I expect to be dealing with the funeral for at least 6 hours tomorrow.  I know, long time huh?  But they are expecting around 4000-6000 people!!!  Whew...

Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday... And I'll be back on Wednesday to catch up on journals and comments!!

::Much Love and Hugs::

 

*tag provided by Mysteria of the Tag Lounge*

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...


I LOVE YOU BABY! SLEEP SWEET! GOD BLESS! barbie~

Anonymous said...

Dang....Sounds like the amount for the funeral increased since yesterday!! WOW..and yes, its going ot be quite emotional I bet..Just knowing your husband was there and that it all happened right around him and to people you know...
Glad to hear the doc visit went well and that you got to hear the heartbeat so easy..Thats always wonderful..LOL..As for the blood pressure..it should go down after all this..but just being anxious about the funeral contributed...;)

(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

it sounds like it was a great dr appt...so thats great news...now u get to bed and get a nice full nights rest...u need as much as u can get!

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

Glad your DR's appointment went well.  It normal for your pressure to go up during the end of your pregnancy too.  Count the stress in and I'm sure you're fine.

I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers today as you lay the fallen police officer to rest!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

glad everything went okay at the doctors...now get some rest....rest rest rest...

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

Glad the appt. went well...
That's alot of people, hope all goes well there too. It's hard not to get emotional and stressed at a time like that...
Your all in my thoughts and prayers ;-)
Hugs & Blessings,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Glad your appt went well! I hope your next appt is just as good! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers about dealing with the funeral.  I know it is going to be an emotional time.

~Jenn~

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear that your appointment went well!  Only 2 pounds?!  You go girl!!  :)  It is going to be stressful today, so just take it easy and write when you can.  I will be thinking of you and your hubby.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that the appointment went good. I hope that today wasn't too hard on you.
hugs and love,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Funny, people say you can't guess the baby's sex by the heartbeat, well I have had three kids, and both my girls were over 140 and my son hovered around 135!

SLEEP MY CHILD SLEEP!