Wednesday, January 5, 2005

~Sunshine Day~

                        PinkCarebear.jpg

The Sun is making an appearance in the Central Valley today!  Woo Hoo.  It has been a while since we've seen it actually... It is still pretty chilly, somewhere around 36 degrees!  Chilly Chilly!  But hey, at least the Sun is out.  I'm going to enjoy it while I can...

Thank you all for all the wonderful comments about my doctors appointment.  It means a lot to have people who you don't really know, care so much about what it is going on in my life... Thanks again. 

Just to let you know too, Mr. Zachary has been moving around a whole lot... So, I guess it was just the positioning or what not at the time the doctor was checking his heartbeat that it made it so hard to hear... So, all is good.

Last night, I watched the first episode of "Medium" (NBC) that I had DVR'd from Monday night.  Oh goodness it was good.  I can't wait to watch the next new episode on Thursday.  If you at all like something that has to do with Special Gifts or dealing with "the other side", I'd definetly recommend watching an episode to see if you'd like it.  Patricia Arquette does an awesome job with her character... I'm definetly going to make this a show that I watch regularly.

The Hubby is off for the next few days.  He'll actually be home today and tomorrow, but will work OT Friday and Saturday night with the Gang Unit.  What ever... He feels he needs to bring in some extra cash and work, then so be it.  But I told him, we are working on both kid rooms this weekend, so he better no be cranky.  Lol.

The Hubby and Miss Rowan are going to go grocery shopping today.  You never know what they'll bring back.  I've put in my request for dinner tonight... Homemade Pizza's.  Yum Yum.  I've been wanting pizza for a few days now, so, instead of buying pizza, we are going to make it!  It should be fun for Rowan to make her own pizza though... I can only imagine.  Hmm, maybe I'll take some pics.

Well, it is really slow today.  Nothing much to report or mumble about.  Lol.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday... Its the Hump Day, so just think, only 2 more days of work after today for the weekend!

::Many Hugs::

PS. Only 17 more days of work... Woo Hoo....

*tags provided by Tag Lounge*

 

 

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we had sunshine :-(    I'm so jealous.
It's been raining,foggy,chilly and yucky for 3 days here in Oh. I've been dieing to watch medium! I am very intrigued with shows like that.  I can't believe i missed the first one! I will be watching Thursday for sure!
Hugs,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Sorry I have been away so long hon.  Glad the baby is ok in there!! TAKE CARE Happy New year!!  HUGS

Anonymous said...

I love that graphic..its too cute!
Homemade pizza does sound good!
17 more, days??!?! YIPPEE!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer!!  I always liked when my babies moved around too during pregnancy!  It's like they are letting you know they are there!!  The kicks are so much fun- except one of my sons kicked me up under the ribs and that kind of hurt.  I could tell the difference between my daughter and my sons too.  The boys wer totally different... they were not nearly as gentle on the moving around or the kicking!!  Glad you are having some good weather too.  We are having the kind I'd like to keep all year round.  How do ya like having a DVR?  We are just loving ours!!  It is so worth it if you have as busy a schedule as we do!  We've only had ours for about two months but I really like it!  At least I have a chance now of watching something we're paying for~ right!
Lisa    

Anonymous said...

For this entry:

HELLO SUNSHINE!!! I watched Medium, and really like it to. since you liked it soo much i'm going to pimp one of my newest jland finds. orbguy. i don't have link but he's last on my list. i'm soo fasinated by that kind of stuff and believe with all my heart. ENJOY the pizza, nummy!

For the last entry:

Baby girl, have you ever heard the joke about the doctor asking "where does it hurt?" and the patient says, "it hurts when i do this" ? Sleeping on your back is something you should always try and avoid sweet pea. because of the pressure put on a main artery, it isn't good for Zach. (it's okay but not recommended)

Just a little motherly advice *wink* love ya Pickle, barbie~

Anonymous said...

I watched the show medium as well.  Loved it.  That kind of stuff always amazes me.  I really can't wait for the next one.  Glad to hear all is well with baby.  Let me tell you I went in for an appointment before my daughter was born, and the doc says well you are so close to your due date and leaking fluid, lets just do the c section today.  Over to the hospital I went, called my husband, and boom two hours later had a baby girl.  NO TIME AT all to prepare.  I was like in shock till it was over.

http://journals.aol.com/fuzslady/justme

Anonymous said...

Darn it!  I wanted to see "Medium" and I missed it!!  I didn't even know what day it was when I woke up this morning, so you can imagine why I missed it!  It's based on a real psychic and that's why I wanted to see it.  As you know, I am interested in ALL that kindof stuff.  And, homemade pizza, YUMMY!  I had McDonalds, GROSS!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh! We watched "Medium" the other night. At first I didn't think I was going to like it, but by the end I realy did. I can't wait for tonight!

Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I think I will have to watch that tonight.  

P.S.  it's mid 70's here...heehee  You felt the need to remind me of how close Christmas was so now I'm getting you back by sharing my weather..lol  

Luv~Heather