Monday, January 24, 2005

~Birthday Party and Updates~

          SmilieFace.jpg

Well, here are some pictures from Princess WhyWhy's 3rd birthday party!  She was very happy to have everyone there and enjoyed all the attention.  Plus, she really, really enjoyed her birthday Princess dress.  It is just too cute!!  She thought she was a ballerina... lol.  This picture was taken right before she was about to open presents... So, you can tell she is very excited!!

       BirthdayTable.jpg

Here is a picture that I took before everyone showed up at our house.  It is of Rowan's Birthday Table... Complete with My Little Pony table cloth and dolls.  LOL.  The purple bear to the left is what she made at Build-A-Bear.  Rowan named her Princess (fitting right?) and if you squeeze her hand, it says, "Happy 3rd Birthday Rowan" in my voice.  Aww...

              Cake.jpg

This is Princess WhyWhy's birthday cake... Even though she wanted a Purple Party, she wanted a Blue pony on her cake... LOL.  Guess you can't expect a 3 year old to keep her mind straight, huh?  It was a very yummy cake though...

               Noisemaker.jpg

Miss Rowan couldn't get enough of the noise makers and the hats that my mom had bought for the party... After she figured out how to make them work, you couldn't get them away from her!  Here she is... Concentrating hard ;)

The birthday party was a very big success.  Rowan enjoyed herself a lot and really enjoyed all the presents she got too.  She got everything from Spring-time clothes to bath tub toys!  Color books and crayons to "My First Leap Frog"!!  Can someone say spoiled?  LOL.  Mom and Dad didn't get her too much though... Not with everyone else getting her all kinds of stuff.  The Build-A-Bear and a Lap-Top Activity Center (where she can draw and color) were pretty much it.  But we do plan on buying her a "Hummer Power Wheels" sometime this spring or summer.  I'm sure she'll enjoy that... lol.

Today the Hubby is off!!  Woo Hoo.  Actually, he has to go to court, but after he is done with that, he'll be off.  He is planning on working on Zachary's room!  I'm so excited.  I bought 2 big plastic tubs to fill up with all of Rowan's old clothes that are still in the dresser in that room... So, I can't wait to get Zachary's stuff in there.

Speaking of which... I wanted to show everyone the beautiful bassinet that my hairdresser/friend gave me... And all the clothes... So, here ya go:

   BassinetwithClothes.jpg

   Clothes2.jpg

The picture of the clothes isn't even HALF of what was given to me.  If you can see the big ol' gift bag in the first picture, it was full!!!  And STUFFED!!  I swear, there must have been 15 bibs, 10 pairs of socks and then numerous, numerous amounts of onies, full pieces and sleepers!!  Needless to say, I was very overwhelmed with it all... But VERY greatful...

I'm thinking about talking to my MIL (boss) about possibly cutting my hours down for the last 8 days of work.  I've been getting sooo tired lately, that sometimes, I'm literally zoning off into space sitting here at my desk... I'd also like to spend some more time at home with Rowan and getting prepared for Zach.  I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind.  Plus, its my paycheck that I'm cutting down... So... hopefully, she'll be okay with it...

Anywho...

Princess Rowan has gymnastics tonight.  She is very excited because her Daddy is going to be able to come and watch her.  She is really enjoying the class too!  Last week, she was there by herself (with the coach) for the first 10mins.  LOL.  Then in the end, it was just her and another little girl.  Hopefully today more will be in the class, but hey, the more one-on-one Rowan gets, the better she gets.  Plus, with the weather being so nasty lately, she needs to release some of that pent-up energy!!  :D

Well, its about that time... I must get going.  I have a stack of payables to enter, payroll to input, and some filing to be done (which I hate as much as folding laundry!!).  I hope you all have a wonderful Monday...

OH YES!!!  According to all the news, today is the "Most Depressing Day of the Year"... Don't really know why... But it is... So, its not MY most depressing day of the year... But actually everyones... lol

::HUGS and LOVE::

 

 

 

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe...she's too precious!  Nice bassinet!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROWAN!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooooh  the big 3!!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROWAN!!!!!!!!!!!  HUGS JEN!

Anonymous said...

::::sniff sniff::::

I wish I were there. My heart is full of Love. The Birthday Table was perfect; good job Tired Mommy. Rowan Why will remember that day for a very long time.*wink*

Not much longer kiddo. (((((Pickle)))) Woohoo!!

You ARE a very lucky girl! I love you, @~barbie~

Anonymous said...

Look who's my Journal pick of the week in my about me section ;)

Anonymous said...

WOW....You did ger a bunch of clothes....GOOD FOR YOU!!!

ROwan looked sooo excited for her birthday.  That cake looked VERY yummy!!  Thanks for sharing the pics :)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

you hit the mother load for Zach!
Rowan's bday party looked fun fun fun!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Rowan! My Tyler liked your birthday photo. He said "where's the party? I wanna go!" LOL

Anonymous said...

the party for rowan sounded like so much fun! she looks like she had the time of her life!! thanks so much for sharing the pics of her party...she is so adorable..if u are getting tired at work then u need to cut back on your hours...its your body telling u that it needs to rest...and since your boss is your MIL i am sure she wont have a problem with it at all..after all u are carrying her grandchild! have a great evening!

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

Rowan looked absolutely GORGEOUS for her 3rd bday party!  Love the table and pink and pretty and the idea of putting a picture of her there.  Very good idea!!  The bassinet is so pretty!!!  Zachary is going to look so adorable sleeping in that!  Can't wait to meet him!  Good idea about cutting back your hours.  You should get your rest now when you can!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

The party looked fabulous!!
Zachary is going to be stylin' in his new clothes and bassinet!

Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is sooooo beautiful and looks so pretty in her party dress!  Happy Birthday Princess WhyWhy Rowan!!  Awesome pictures!  Thanks for sharing those!!
My little girl is 4 and turns 5 in May so they are close in age!!  Courtney Nicole!  I call her Doodlebug.  

Baby clothes are so exciting!!  It seems like u can never have enough of those onesies, socks, bibs, sleepers n little outfits to take baby out in!  My 3 all slept in a bassinet for the first 3 months next to my bed so I didn't have to get out of bed for feedings.  It really helped get the sleep schedule back on track plus I had to lay there awake to make sure they were breathing and not choking on spit up, etc.  Now they say it's good for babies to sleep on their backs.  I'd always panic if I didn't have the crib by the 8th month of pregnancy.  Once I bought that I felt ready.  My mom in law helped tons w/baby clothes.  Glad we saved the crib from  Aaron so I didn't have to buy 1 for Courtney ... they are so expensive!  Oh u are going to have so much fun getting things ready now!!  Take care and get some rest; good idea about cutting back the hours if they will let you.
Lisa
       

Anonymous said...

Awww Happy Birthday to Miss Rowan...  She looks so happy.  I remember the days when I used to be so happy on my birthday, lol.  Hmmmm...but that was very long ago.  : )

The bassinette is beautiful and WOW on all the clothes.  Can't believe your baby boy will be here soon.  It's gone by fast for me while reading about it, lol...

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful journal!!!!!

I found it when clicking links in other journals - I'm so glad I did!  It's great!

I've saved your journal to my favorites so I can come back again and again!

:)

Hugs,

~Mary Ann
http://journals.aol.com/maf74dance/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Awwww Rowan looks so pretty! Looks like she had the party of her dreams :::giggle::: The BA Bear likes adorable too ;-) You are so blessed to have a friend so wonderful and kind (and she does your hair too!! How great is that?!) lol.
Have a great day!
Hugs & Blessings to you all,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Awww...the pictures are so cute!! Thats so awesome that you got to enjoy the wonderful day with everyone!! And I LOVE the decorations and the cake!! My Little Pony..too cute! I also LOVE the bassinet! Thats absolutely adorable, and being free for you, that just makes it even better!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Aww....lovely and adorable.
Elisa