Wednesday, January 26, 2005

~Facing the Sickies~

          DreamingFairy.gif

Well, the Hubby is sickie.  I guess the Hubby has spent too many hours in cars with sick guys.  Both his partner that he has been riding with the last few days was really sick with a cold and now his brother is sick with an ear infection and really bad cold.  He came home last night early from work and pretty much came straight to bed.  You know he isn't feeling well when he isn't staying up and watching TV.  The poor baby....

And now, who has the sniffles?  Yep, me... I'm hoping with taking my vitamins and eating all the oranges that I do, that I don't come down with a nasty cold.  That will just wipe me out completely!!  So, I'm thinking positive and telling myself that I'm not going to get sick!  I'm not... I'm not... I'm not!!!

Speaking of being completely wipped out.  Yesterday, I left work at 130pm (hehe... I'm leaving today at 2pm too.  Told you I was cutting back!!) and headed straight to my moms to pick up the Princess.  Well, I got home around 3-ish and basically stayed on the couch all afternoon and evening!  I couldn't believe how lazy I was.  I had planned to come home and clean house... Something that is needed really badly... lol.  But that didn't happen.

I was an official couch potato last night.  I didn't even make dinner!  I would have made something for Rowan, but all she wanted was cereal.  Haha.  So, we had cereal for dinner.  Woo Hoo for us.  I guess, sometimes, that just happens.  I did have to worn the Hubby that I didn't clean house... He seemed okay with that.  I guess I'll be making up for it this afternoon when I get home...

The rain is here too.  That makes for a gloomy day... A day where all you want to do is sit by the fire and enjoy a mug of coffee.  Hopefully, after the rain is gone, we'll have a few days of sunshine... But I'm not going to hold my breath... If I did, there might not be a Jennifer anymore... Haha.

Well, I don't really have much to say... My brain is pretty much on "leave" already, even though I have 5 more days of work left... And I have a few things I need to get done today...

So, I'm off....

Have a great day...

::HUGS::

*tag from Tag Lounge*

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you surpass the sickies!!
5 more days...whooty hooty!
hugs,
kathi

Anonymous said...

Still raining?   I love cereal dinners. mom's night off!

Anonymous said...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with cereal for dinner!  I actually have it sometimes because I don't feel like eating the entire meat, potato, etc.  Glad you are leaving work early now, you deserve to be home and to be a couch potato!!!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ooops, sorry your hubby isn't feeling well!  I hope he feels better quickly!  But, with this cold it seems to last 5-7 days, no shorter.  :(
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

You're not a real mother until your kids have had cereal for dinner.  LOL  Sorry to hear the hubby is sick.  That's tough.  When Hel is sick, he's worse than one of the kids. I have to really baby him through it.  LOL  Then, of course, I get sick.  Ugh.  Hope everyone there feels better soon!  :D

Anonymous said...

I hope you are all feeling better soon! ((HUGS))) Robyn

Anonymous said...

Oh no, not the sickies!  Hope you all are feeling better soon.  Well wishes from me to all of you :-)

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl    

Anonymous said...

UGH.....hope hubby gets to feeling better soon.  Keep eating those oranges....slip Rowan some too..lol  

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Only 5 more days!!! WOWZERS!!! TIME IS FLYING BY!!!!

Anonymous said...

5 days to go!!  Yippee!!  Soon you'll be enjoying your leave and it will be wonderful to have more time to get things ready for Zachary!!  I can't wait to hear the good news.  You know we'll be praying for u and the baby that everything will go smooth for you with the delivery!!  Oh I wish I had a mommy around sometimes to watch my Doodlebug!!  God Bless,
Lisa