Sunday, January 23, 2005

~Still Alive~

                    littlebabygirlangel.jpg

I'm still here ya'll... Its been a very busy few days....

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be updating you all on Princess WhyWhy's birthday party and everything else either today or tomorrow...

More than likely tomorrow, when I have time to do it at work... And to load pics up :)  Lol.

We are having to visit with family today and pick up the house from the whirl-wind birthday party we had yesterday...

But I promise, updates with pictures will be available soon!

Oh yes!!  My mom and Rowan picked up the bassinet and baby clothes from our friends the hairdressers... Let me tell you!!  The bassinet is beautiful... Somewhere around $250 beautiful... And I will not have to buy any clothes for the first few months of Zachary's life with everything that she has given me!!  Am I a lucky gal or what???

I'll have to take a picture and show you what I'm talking about...

But until then... Have a great Sunday and I'll make sure I get everything up tomorrow...

::HUGS::

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the party pics!! (and the basinet). Zach sure sounds like he's set for clothes! woo-hoo! Have a great Sunday and try and relax a little chic ;-)
Hugs & Blessings,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!  I never turn down anything anyone gives me....I didn't have to buy diapers for my kids till they were 6 months old, so many people gave me diapers it was amazing!  And clothes, well, My mom was so mad I wouldn't find out the sex of my third child, so she bought boy and girl stuff...we returned the boy stuff later, and bought more pink!

Can't wait to see the pics!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about you earlier and wondering how you were, I am glad to hear that you are doing good and I can't wait to see the pictures.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Busy, busy, busy girl!!!  Can't wait to see some pics!!!  I love baby stuff!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

That's so nice of those people to give you that stuff for Zachary!!!  Can't wait to see pics of Rowan's party!!

Luv~Heather