Tuesday, January 11, 2005

~I Am~

                        PurpleEyeFace.jpg

I am...

I am not: alone

I hurt: when others hurt 

I love: my family 
I hate: "bad" people  
I fear: the loss of my loved ones

I hope: 
for justice
I hear: 
with all my being
I crave: love 
I regret: not doing things I wanted to
 

I cry: a lot 
I care: 
for all who hurt 
I always: want to comfort

I long to: make the world a better place 
I feel alone: when I'm sad
I listen: openmindly
I hide: 
my fears
I drive: 
fast
I sing: 
when I'm happy 
I dance: with Rowan
I write: almost daily in my journal
I breathe: 
easily
I play: always 
I miss: 
the innocence of the world
I feel: love, lust, hurt, hate, sadness, happiness....
I know:
there are things I have yet to overcome
I say:
Live life today, like there is no tomorrow
I search:
reason
I learn:
new things everyday
I succeed:
when I see my daughter smile
I fail:
a lot... but I always get up
I dream: to see my daughter grow up and be successful

I sleep: not knowing what I'll wake up to...

I wonder:
what the day will bring
I want: 
a safe and sane world
I worry:
about my family and loved ones...
I have: 
respect for people who put their life on the line
I give: 
respect to those who give it to me
I fight: for saftey and love

I wait: 
for good news  
I need:
love and trust
I am: 
a mother, wife, daughter, lover, friend...
I think: 
positively
I cant help the fact that: there are "bad" people in this world (yes, Barbie... I had to 'steal' this one...)
I stay: upbeat and in touch
 

Got this over at Barbie's... If you want to play along go ahead... Or just enjoy....

*tag from Tag Lounge*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good answers.

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Beautiful entry! I'll definately have to do this one!
Hoping everything is ok there considering the past couple of days.
Your all in my thoughts and prayers ;-)
Hugs,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

This is great! And I LOVE the graphic!
Jen
http://journals.aol.com/jjsilcocks/ADayInTheLife/

Anonymous said...

I love this...I just told Barbie that I was going to have to do it as well...stay tuned..:)
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

awww pickle, these are wonderful!! my favorite:

"I succeed: when I see my daughter smile"

soon you will have two constant smiling faces, YAY!!

Always remember...((((I Love you)))) barbie~

Anonymous said...

This is such a great entry!!!  I loved it!!!  Beautiful thoughts!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa