Thursday, January 27, 2005

~Home Today~

Well, it happened...

I'm not sick...

But everyone else in my house is...

So, I'm home today... You won't get much of an entry when I'm having to take care of two babies... lol.

Poor Rowan started to get the nasty sniffles and a cough around 930pm last night.  She slept like ca-ca... Which in turn made me sleep like ca-ca.

And of course, the Hubby is a big ol' baby!

He didn't go to work last night and I'm wondering if he'll be going tonight.  Maybe if he relaxes for the rest of the day and I drug him up good, he'll be able to survive his 10hr shift....

Who know...

Well, I'm off to cater to one of my 'babies'... I'm slugging down OJ and popping some slices too!

Argh!!

Have a wonderful Thursday you all...

::HUGS::

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a tissue....

                         TISSUE

Give Hugs all around and thank Zach for me because he is protecting you from sickness. be strong little man cuz mommy needs you. *wink*

Awwww..(((God Speed))) ick! pooie :p:::::::::

@~barbie~

Anonymous said...

u be careful and get plenty of rest yourself so u dont get sick yourself...being sick and having a baby dont mix...i was sick with one of mine when i went into labor...that really sucked...bad! so dont u get sick too!!!

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

Hope the "babies" feel better soon  ;-)
Hugs!
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Geez....you're nicer than I am.  I tell my hubby to get moving.  It's funny how when they are sick the whole world better stop and cater to them, but when we're sick we keep movin..lol  Hope they get to feeling better soon!!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

I sure hope that you avoid the sickies!
Poor Rowan and hubby, hope that they are all well soon!
hugs and love,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

At least you aren't sick..Although m sure you might wish for a day in bed after working and taking care of everyone all this week..LOL ((HUG))

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm sorry that your house if full of sickies (except for you of course!).  I would think hubby will be home for a few days with this dreaded cold that is going around.  Bethany has been out of school for 3 days now and will be out tomorrow also.  It's no fun at all!  Keep drinking that OJ woman!  You don't want to be sick right before you have that little Zachary!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Don't ya just love those prenatal vitamins!!  I didn't get sick much when I took them and still sometimes think I should take some just to keep my body tweaked against illness.  Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!!  I imagine that u have to run for all the meds and keep everyone cumfy so hope u get some time to rest too!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

YUCKY JENN!!!  I am sorry hon, KNOW how you must feel!  HUGS :-)

Anonymous said...

STERILIZE EVERYTHING!!! LOL  For hubby I suggest if he is really congested, take Mucinex, it's pricey but o my gawd, it is a wonder drug!  Drink lots of water.