Friday, January 7, 2005

~Hmm~

This is a great tag... Perfectly describes my mood... Now only if this was a woman, it would be much better...

Ever have one of them days, where you just wish you could make something catch fire or explode with the power of your mind because you are so frustrated or there is just too much crap to deal with?

Don't think I'm crazy, ya'll... 'Cause I'm not... Its just one of them days... lol.

Men... You can't live with them and you definetly can't live with out them... Haha.

And I'll leave you with that thought and this wonderful graphic!

::Hugs::

               ManonFire.jpg

*tag provided by tag lounge*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, beleive me...i have had LOTS of those kind of days...if u have a man in your life then u have that kind of day from time to time! i hope it is better tommorrow! enjoy your girls night with your sweet lil girl tonight and eat lots of sundaes!

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know about can't live without them!  LOL!  I think I would be just fine AFTER they gave me my babies that is!  I am terrible I know!  Can you tell I have had MANY of those days!  Evil wink ;)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

LOL I think we've all had those days!  Anyways, I love your journal and I read it everyday.  I wish you nothing but amazing things in this new year and I hope that your delivery of Zachary is easy yet blessed for you, as I'm sure it will be.

Brian

Anonymous said...

awww Pickle I know whatcha mean ::sigh:: Ry has a turney today, tonight, sometime, whatever, because the ex informed me so. humph!! after i called and let him know about maddy yesterday, i didn't think to ask him when. so, today, i've called them both and Guess What? no picky uppy ARRRUGGG!! i miss my hockey ((((BAD)))) : (

Anyhoo, feel better. Big Kisses to you and all the Pickles, barbie~

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know exactly how you feel!  Some days men are better off sent off fishing!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You go, firestarter.  And yes.. I have those days.. usually once a week or more.  LOL  

Anonymous said...

That was one of my xmas wishes ... to be able to cause things or people to spontaneously combust!!!

Kasey

http://journals.aol.com/ikoiko33/TheReturnofKaseypalooza

Anonymous said...

Yep, I feel like that quite frequently..lol

Luv~Heather