Sunday, January 9, 2005

~Sunday Sunday~

                          fairybutterfly.jpg

Well, Sunday is here and that means its pretty much the end of the weekend... It is back to work tomorrow.  Whoopie.  I shouldn't complain, because not everyone has a job that they can count on for a weekly check or what not... But hey, my mood to work has been pretty crappy lately, and I'm so going to try to fix that.

I've got a good thing with what I do.  I'm able to be home with my Princess in the evening and not have to really worry about taking days off or leaving early when I need to.  I make a reasonable amount of money, more than some 22 year olds that I know... So, I'm going to try to make the last 15 days of work there better...

Then I'll be off for about 2.5 months... Hmm... Thats going to be interesting!

Its pretty quiet here right now.  Only about 1030am.  Rowan is watching "Rolie Polie Olie" and eating her oatmeal and the Hubby is still in bed.  He has to work tonight and then be up and ready to leave for school somewhere around 10am tomorrow morning!  Poor guy... Good thing he isn't having to drive down there.  Maybe he can catch some Zzzz's or at least 'relax his eyes' (lol) on the drive down.  But I doubt either one of those will happen because of who he is driving down with... He'll be gabbering away and talking work and all... I know how he is.

Dinner at my mom and dad's was really yummy last night.  My mom made a perfect winter meal, Stew and Dumplings!  It was delicious.  I'm really lucky to have them so close... Actually, Rowan is very lucky too.  A ten minute (if that) drive one way isn't a big deal when it means you get to see someone you love...

::Thanks for dinner again Mom and Dad::

Today I'm going to work on cleaning house... Woo Hoo.  Just what I love to do on my days off.  haha.  I have to actually run to my parents again and borrow a piece of their luggage so the Hubby can carry his clothes in something.  I know, I know.  We need to invest in some of our own... But hey, when you don't travel that much, it is just easier to borrow than buy!

Miss Rowan and I are going to try to tackle her room... It seems that no matter what we do, her toys explode all over the place.  I think it is about time that I put some of them away in storage bins... That way, when she gets tired of the ones we have out now, she can get those back out and play with them!  Plus, there are a bunch that she is too big for, but will be perfect for Zachary after he is a little older!  Done deal... I need me some storage bins!!  Haha.

Well, the weather hasn't hit too bad... Yet.  I guess they are expecting the brunt of it to hit the Sierra Nevada's, but are still expecting plenty of rain and wind here.  So, we'll see what happens.  And I guess the Hubby is still on for school... No word on if they'll be canceling his school... Or at least he didn't feel the need to tell me when he came to bed last night at 330am!  Lol.

Alrighty, I gotta get my butt in gear... I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and enjoy the last day of your weekend... I know I'm going to try!

::Smiles and Hugs::

*tag provided by Tag Lounge*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

2.5 months off work sounds great... but for once Sweden gives a better offer. A normal parental leave is 12 months, but many mothers are home 18 months.
Just to let you know... :-)
/ Magnus

Anonymous said...

Sunday's are meant for relaxing not cleaning!  Or is that just me?  Hee-hee!  Good for you taking all the time off after Zachary is born!  Who knows, you may not even want to go back to work in the pickle factory.  Things change once that little bundle of joy is in your arms.  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope that you got alot accomplished today!
have a good week at work!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Isn't rolie polie olie the cutest?! lol. with all that cleaning sounds like your starting to hit your nesting period!
Hope the weather holds out and you don't get too much of the yucky rain and wind!Hope you have a great monday! 15 more days chic! woo hoo!

Hugs & Blessings,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

The 3 drawer rubbermaid bins work GREAT for kids rooms.  I even bought some floor shelving for Casey's closet and that makes a lot more room too.  I know how those toys are and it can get sooo out of hand.  When Casey was Rowan's age I would also put a picture on the front of the drawer with what was supposed to go in there so she could clean her own room and put stuff where it was somewhat organized.  Just a few suggestions for ya :)

Hope you guys aren't getting really bad weather!!

LUv~Heather