Thursday, January 20, 2005

~Happy on a Foggy Day~

                     BoyKissingGirl.jpg

Let me tell you, sleep can sure do wonders for your spirit and body... lol.  Yes, that is right, I actually got some sleep last night.  Woo Hoo for me!  I was bound and determined to get some rest and I actually accomplished it. 

Lets see... Yesterday, after I picked up Rowan from my parents, I went off to the grocery store and could have sworn I got nothing, even though I paid an arm and a leg for what I did get!!  Don't you just hate that?  You think you are going to make it out of the store at a resonable amount and then BAM... they give you the total and you about fall over and die!!  Haha.  Yeah, so that was me yesterday... Luckily, I did get some things that I really needed... Like dishwasher detergant and toliet paper.  Both of those are pretty darn expensive!  Plus, I had to pick up stuff for dinner for the next couple of nights... I figured I'm tired of eating out a lot... But with just "Princess Why" and myself, making full blown dinners is kinda useless.  So, I picked up some Hamburger Helper for last night and chicken for tonight... That should be good for us.

When I got home, I was instantly struck with the idea of turning around and leaving again!  Seriously, with all the stuff that has been going on lately, we have kinda neglected our house.  So, I was off to cleaning... I started a load of dishes, that seriously have been sitting in our dishwasher for the last few days because we were out of dishwasher stuff.  Then I cleaned the kitchen some what and started dinner.

While dinner was cooking, I did laundry and actually folded it!!  Oh my!!  And then I cleaned the livingroom and straightened up the bathroom.  Princess Why was a very big help :D

Dinner was yummy... Hamburger Helper's Crunchy Taco.  Yum Yum.  After dinner, I decided to just sit down and relax.  I watched the Monday episode of "Medium" that I had DVR'd and then started to watch "American Idol" when around 815pm, I got an extra wind and decided to get up and do some more cleaning!  Haha!!  So unlike me.

So, I emptied out the dishwasher and started a new load.  Cleaned the counters and picked up some more.  Did another load of laundry and did some more cleaning and picking up!  I was very happy with myself.  I even Febreezed the couches and rug in the front room.

But by 9pm, I was starting to feel the effects of not having enough rest and decided it was time to 'hit the hay'.  So, off to the bedroom Princess Why and I went.  lol.

My TV was off at 925pm and I swear, I was asleep in less than 10 mins.  Same with Miss Rowan.  Unfortunetly, I did wake up about every 3-4 hours to go use the potty... I swear, I think my body is trying to get adjusted to the idea of waking up and feeding a hungry baby every few hours in the middle of the night!  But I did sleep... And the sleep was good.  So, I guess that is what I can attribute my good mood to today... hehe.

Today will be spent cleaning again when I get home.  It has to be done if I want to have a birthday party for my Princess Why on Saturday.  It will just be family at the house, but I still don't want a dirty home... lol.

So, you've probably noticed that I've been calling Rowan "Princess Why" recently.  Well, she is at the stage where everything is "Why?"... And because we already call her the Princess, my mom just attached the Why part to it... And now she is our Princess Why.  Haha.  It is really fitting for her right now too!  And you know she doesn't mind being called Princess.  lol.  My cutie-pie that she is!

Princess Why and my mom are going to our hair dressers to get her bangs cut and picking up a box of baby boy clothes that they are giving me.  One of the girls there had a boy in July (I think) and she was saving all the clothes to give to me... How awesome is that?  Plus, she has a beautiful bassinet that her son used twice and that will be coming to myhouse too!  Woo Hoo.  One less thing for me to worry about purchasing, since the one we had for Rowan got used and abused :D  Definetly will have to send something as a Thank You!!  They are a really great couple of girls...

Well, I've gotta run.  I've gotta go spend some of the company's money... hehe.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!

::HUGS::

*tag provided by Tag Lounge*

 

 

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are nesting......

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are getting caught up on your rest and housework- and oh the grocery shopping too!!  I about fall over everytime I go too!  Prices are sooooo ridiculous!  Should not toilet paper be free?! I mean everyone has to use it-- or should anyhow!  Love that graphic!  I just joined the tag lounge for AOL so I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes.  My collection of graphics is finally growing.

I am so excited about your baby coming! I hope your ankles don't swell like my left one did.  To this day it flares up sometimes after three babies...and get this, sometimes the right one too!  Plus sometimes I just try to do way to much stuff but it's so busy being mommy of three.  Love that: Princess Why!!  Well, back to the office paperwork I go though I'd rather read about ten more journals today and keep on writing.  I'm busy as a bee today and have wasted my entire morning removing all signs of brunette hair from my head to keep this new blond Florida look going.  It's fun but oh the price of beauty and something different for a change!  
Hugs,
Lisa In Florida

Anonymous said...

lol! Yep sounds like your starting to nest to me too... Thats when you know it's getting to be time  ;-)  
Glad you were finally able to get some rest, you sure deserved it chic!
Hope "princess why" has a fun time at the beauty shop with grandma ;-)
Hugs,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Hmm what's that they say about nesting???  Sounds like you're there.  I remember getting up on top of the coffee table to clean the ceiling fan when I was pregnant.  In my mind it just couldn't wait til hubby got home.  Guess what...I fell!!  Thank God I didn't hurt myself or Casey.  

That's awesome that you're getting some stuff from the hairdresser girls!!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

It's Princess WhyWhy... I just love that girl!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, sure sounds like somebody is nesting like crazy over there!!!!  Hee-hee!  I am so excited for you!!!  And, "Princess Why"! LOVE IT!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

lovin your little writing here!  Princess Why?  Omgoodness..wait till she is 13 and says it...lololol....

http://journals.aol.com/happysunshien/GreenOlivesPickleJuice/

I just started mine....here is the address.....

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Princess Why...that's funny! Mine is Ty Ty Why Why. LOL

Anonymous said...

I completely know how it is to go to the store and think youve spent less.. when in fact you walk out with just a few things and manage to spend a ton! :) M*

http://journals.aol.com/domesticatedchic/SomethingLikeLifePartDeux

Anonymous said...

I do believe there Should be a national regestry for baby items that are "like New" and won't be used again; everything from furniture and strollers (big money items) to clothes that only can be worn a few times (shoes are the fastest goners. babies grown out of them before the laces soil) My logic behind this is: maybe we are spending too much on things we can get from a neighbor we have never met.  consignment stores are nice but a small profile about where the items came from would be Nicer! dontcha think?

woohoo!! on the hand-me-downs; how fun!

Rowan Why is ((((((( 3! ))))))) Weeeee............

love you all bunches and bunches!!! @~barbie~