Saturday, January 29, 2005

~Who Would Have Thought~

SickasADog.jpg  Did I really think I was going to get so lucky and not get the Sickies?  Who would have thought with all the orange juice and vitamins that I've been drinking and popping respectively that I'd be feeling like ca-ca today?  I should have known...

I'm never that lucky... I always seem to get the cold or the flu when someone else in my family gets it... There isn't any way around it.

This morning I woke up pretty darn stuffed and sniffling.  There have even been some sneezing and a few little coughs.  My throat is very scratchy and its getting worse as the day goes on.  I guess I'll be taking some medicine tonight before I go to bed... All doctor approved mind you... But I don't really like taking meds, but I'm not going to be waddling around at 35wks preggo and with a nasty cold.  No way, no how.

I did manage to do some laundry and sweep the floor in the front room.  I'm debating on if I'm going to continue down the hall and into our bedroom... But right now, all I really feel like doing is lying on the couch and sleeping...

Hmm... I wonder if I can get the Princess down for a late afternoon nap...

I can always try...

I did take the Princess outside for about 10mins so she could burn off some extra energy riding her bike.  Yep, her big girl Purple Princess bike... lol.  She loves to be outside and it is sunny and nice outside, but with the wind blowing as bad as it is, it made the temperature about 10 degrees colder than it really is.  So, we didn't last long... And with her still having a bit of a cold, I didn't want her to get worse...

I have the biggest craving for pizza right now... Haha.  I'd love to have a pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut, but they don't deliver where I live.  So, that would mean that I'd have to get both Rowan and I in and out of the car to go pick one up... And I'm just really not in the mood for that... LOL.  Too bad the Hubby isn't home to get me one, because I'm sure he would... Since I've been taking such good care of him lately.

Oh well... He is taking Rowan and I out to lunch tomorrow.  I just hope that I'll feel up to it.  If I don't, maybe then he'll get me a pizza... lol.  I'm so stuck on that idea right now... pizza pizza pizza...

Okay, well, I've done enough rambling and complaining about not feeling good.  I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday.  I expect to just be sitting on the couch for the rest of the evening... COPS is on tonight too... Gotta catch the new (I HOPE new) episodes!!

::HUGS to You All::

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you feel bad... nothing worse than being sick and pregnant!  Hope you feel better soon!

http://journals.aol.com/daneykakes/AnadsJournal

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.  And I hope you get your pizza!!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

When I was pregnant with my oldest son who is now 23 <dang I feel old and I'm only 43 HA!>  I craved chinese food lots of it 24 7  people started avoiding my phone calls  because they were sick of eating chinese food with me blech!!
Donna in TEXAS
http://journals.aol.com/Lacaza3/sweepingthecobwebsofmymind/

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...I know exactly how you're feeling..when you get a certain food craving stuck in your mind..it takes FOREVER to get it out...days even..LOL..pizza pizza pizza..LOL I hope you take some Sudafed and some Robitussin and get some good sleep to help you heal and feel better tomorrow, ok?!?!...

Anonymous said...

i think u should pass on the pizza craving and just stay home and rest...u dont want to get any sicker! i love COPS...it is a great show! so cuddle on the couch and relax!

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

Try to stay healthy!!! Hope you dont get too sick! Cops is a good show , i like that one too...its always interesting! :) Miss M*

http://journals.aol.com/domesticatedchic/SomethingLikeLifePartDeux/

Anonymous said...

Oh no! feel better, be gentle on yourself....  (love the bully graphic, too cute!)

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl  

Anonymous said...

I hope that you feel better soon!!!
I am sure that you will get your pizza too!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Well I am sorry you are sick, but at least you'll be over it before the baby gets here..Mmm pizza that sounds good.

Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better.  Can you take Robutussin while you're pregnant??  I have been taking just the regular...no letters after it and I must say, IT ROCKS...lol  

Yummy, pizza does sound really good.

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Hope u feel better soon!  Pizza mmmm, with pepperoni green peppers and red onions.yum!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well!  I love the line "35 weeks preggo!!"  Cute!!
Hope you get your pizza craving!!  Mine has been gummy bears lately and I'm not even pregnant!!  
Hugs,
Lisa