Wednesday, February 2, 2005

~Stats??~

                                                rockingbabyboy.gif

Okay, so Vernae over at "Pieces of Me" left a comment to my last entry about putting in guesses on baby Zachary's stats...

Well, Vernae, I'll let you guess again after I tell you the stats from Miss Rowan :D

Okay, Rowan was born a week early... Induced mind you...

She was 9lbs 2oz and 19 3/4 inches long... A very healthy baby girl... Biggest in the nursery until the next day when a baby BOY was born at 9lbs 8oz.

So, Zachary will be born just about a week and a half before his scheduled due date... This is my second baby... and it is a BOY... just to remind ya... hehe...

SO, with 19 days until Zachary Justice comes, keep in mind what you want to guess... lol.

::HAVE FUN::

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm im gonna say....9 lbs. 7 ounces and 21 inches long......

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll meet you half way, 8'9, only because your lucky butt hasn't really gained too much in the end of your pregnancy, I packed on 2lbs a week the last month til Julie popped out!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna say 9lbs 15 oz and 20ins.
All three of mine were c-section but only the third one involved no labor. All were boys: 17, 11 and 3 years old.
The first was a week late and 8lbs 15oz.
The second was five weeks early with induced labor and 6lbs 3oz.
And the last one was a week early and 10lbs 10oz.
Have a great last day of work.
Linda

Anonymous said...

My guess for Zachary:  8 pounds, 1 ounce.  Good luck!  

Anonymous said...

My guess is 8 lbs, 4 ozs, and 20 1/2" long.....  

Cat

Anonymous said...

8lbs 8 oz and 21 inches long..you sound like you are doing well.
I am so excited for you.
C.

Anonymous said...

9 pounds even and 20 inches long!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

You know what?!?!...I'm gonna go a bit less than everyone else's guesses...LOL...Im going with 7lbs. 10 ounces....19 1/2 inches long!! HA! Make sure to return to this entry to tell us who got the closest!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Since you haven't seemed to have gotten very big this pregnancy, and first pregnancies you tend to eat like crazy and not care about the weight, I am guessing Zachary's weight and inches will be:  7 lbs 8 oz and 18 1/2 inches long.  He will have jet black hair and come out screaming like a banshee!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm going to guess 10 lbs. 21 inches long.

Luv~Heather