Wednesday, February 9, 2005

~I Think~

AniWomaninWhite.bmp*tag lounge... too cute*

 

Well, I have this awful feeling....

I think Heather is passing germs via internet... Because I think I might be coming down with something!

Last night, I woke up to a popping noise in my ear.  Almost like I had built up suction or something from just laying on that side....

It hasn't really been bothering me until this afternoon when I started feeling stuffed up and my throat is getting that feeling...

Ya know.  The one that makes you feel like your throat (on the outside) is 50x bigger than it is.  And I just know my lymph nodes are swollen! 

Bring on the orange juice, I'm saying...

But I'm also keeping my fingers crossed... I don't wanna be sick... I don't wanna!!

I have too much to do in too little of time to be sick... Argh.

And to whomever got me sick...

:P:::::: on you!  :)

Hoping you all have a better Wednesday than me...

Oh yes, the girls day went just fine... Miss Rowan loves to hang out with her cousin.  At least having her cousin around kept her occupied for a while... And I got to lay on the couch.

Ta-ta for now all...

::Loves and Hugs::

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

UGH...being sick is no fun at all..You let me know who gave it to you and I'll sned them a not-so-nice email ok?..rofl..;)

Being pregnant and miserable is one thing, but being sick on top of it is the PITS!! (been there..too many times..LOL)

Take care and hopefully tonights rest and the OJ will help heal it up for you tomorrow..(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Yep...sounds just like what I have had.....sorry...lol  I'd pass you some Lysol, but that doesn't seem to do the trick so I'll spare ya the hassle.  Hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the start of this dreaded cold everyone has.  It only lasts 5-7 days though, so cheer up!  LOL!  At least you won't still have it once Wacky Zachy comes!  :)  Hope you feel better sooner rather than later!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

((((( OH NO PICKLE! )))))

OJ YES, BUT MASS QUANTIES OF SPICEY CHICKEN SOUP TOO!!!

OH NOOooooo........

Boo Hoo, Waaaaa....

*wink* Get Better, we can't have this! I love you, @~barbie>~~

Anonymous said...

Poohiee on Heather! lol
I hope that you feel better soon!
hugs,
Kathi