Saturday, February 12, 2005

~The Weekend~

valentinebearwithcandies.jpg *tag lounge*

Well, I'm going to try this again.  Last night, I tried twice to do an entry and I ended up loosing both of them... Once, I don't even know how and the second time I lost my AOL connection... Right before I was about to hit SAVE too.  How great... So, anyways, here we go....

Lets see.  Friday started out really well.  I was up around 9am and really enjoyed the extra sleep I got after the Hubby was out of the bed, because as you all know, I've been sleeping like dog-dodo lately.  Well, after Rowan and I were up and had breakfast, it was time to get ready...

Because I had a hair appointment... Woo Hoo for me!!

So, I headed into town to drop Rowan off at my mom and dads- my dad was playing babysitter for us- and to pick my mom up to go to our hair appointment.  Grandpa-pa planned on taking Miss Rowan to see the new "Winnie the Pooh" movie while we were out too... So, of course Rowan was very excited about that.

After I dropped Ro off and picked my mom up, we were off to pick up some flowers for the ladies at the salon.  Remember, one of the gals there gave me all those beautiful baby clothes and that wonderful bassinet.  So, I thought flowers would be a nice way to say Thank You for thinking of me and of my little man... And let me tell you, my hair lady loved the flowers :)

Oh yes... Getting my hair done was great too!  I literally hadn't had my hair done since the middle of December, so it was looking pretty bad.  Well, I had her put more blonde highlights in and just give me a trim.  She did give me some of my layers back so I can scrunch my hair like I've been liking to do... But she also left length so I can pull my hair up also :)

Easy and simple are the best for me... And she knows that!

After our hair appointment, my mom and I went to the local frozen yogurt place to get a treat... Hehe.  I got a Chocolate Vanilla Swirl with Heath bar toppings.  Oh so yummy.  The frozen yogurt is 98% fat free... but with the candy bar on top... haha.  I so want another one too.  Actually, I've been wanting a Jamba Juice lately too.  So, I'm thinking one of those will be my treat for today...

If I leave my house!

Anyways.  Miss Rowan and Grandpa-pa enjoyed the movie yesterday afternoon.  She also enjoyed the popcorn, soda and M&M's that came along with going too.  Go figure with my sweet tooth of a kid!  Then we also had dinner over at my parents house last night.  Even the Hubby was able to stop by and enjoy a bite!  So, that was pretty much my Friday...

Today I'm kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place!  I have no desire to get up and out of the house, but I have nothing in the house to eat!  I so need to go to the grocery store... But I just don't wanna.

I'm guessing that if I get up and get dressed, I'll feel different... But maybe I'll wait a little while.  It is still pretty early (930am).  Until then, I'm guessing I should clean my house that never seems to stay clean for more than a day!  Argh.

Thank goodness the Hubby has exactly 5 days of work left... He'll definetly be a big ol' help when he is off!  LOL.  He is actually off Tues-Fri this week too.  So, I'm hoping we can accomplish some things around the house and also do some stock up shopping...

Costco here we come!!!

Oh yes... The countdown is down to 9 days until the 22nd!  Woo Hoo.  I swear, I feel like I'm going to explode anytime soon though.  I just hope I don't!  I rather know that I'm going in there on the 22nd and just have it done that way :)

Well, I better get a move on.  Things aren't getting done with me sitting here on the computer!  Hope you all have a great weekend.

HUGS

 

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, I know how that is... I NEVER want to get out of the house most weekends... but something always interferes with my plans to vege... like grocery shopping, baseball, gymnastics, softball...

http://journals.aol.com/daneykakes/AnadsJournal

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,

9/10 days is all? Geez, I can't believe it. After this weekend, we only have one weekend left as a family of three, after that it's a family of four. Have a fun weekend with little Miss Rowan, and take it easy. Isn't it nice to have a new haircut and highlight? What perfect timing to feel pampered!!
Much Love,
Jolene

Anonymous said...

Getting up and getting going is the WORST for me as well!! But once I'm up and dressed, then Im ok...;)...So, I feel ya there girl!! 9 more days..wow..I can't WIAT until i can sya that! HAHA...Im glad your hubby will be around more this week and until Zachary arrives...The extra help will definitely be wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Baby, I'm sooo excited I'm peeing/no crying this time *wink*

Hey, Don't be surprised if you have some contractions the night before the 22nd. I did with Casey and the guy that gives you the saddle block -I can't speel that word, eek- freaked cuz my heartbeat was irregular. my doc came in and said, she's in labor silly and winked at me. lol it wasn't too funny at the time beacuse I had no idea what he was talking about. my C was scheduled for 7, I went into labor at 4am. hehehe. weeee...I said "Labor" okay, now I'm crying. <sniff>

I love you Pickle!

@@~barbie>~~

Anonymous said...

I have been a silent reader for a LONG TIME,lol.  Well I think I have posted a few comments :P. I am soooooooo excited for you.  I know how you feel too, I couldnt sleep a wink when I was pregnant with kayla twoard the end.  Glad that your hubby will be there to help you out before the big day.

hugs
Jennifer

http://journals.aol.com/fuzslady/justme

Anonymous said...

Pictures, picture, pictures, PLEASE!!!  I love looking at new haircuts and colors!  I need some new ideas for myself afterall ya' know?  So glad you got out though and did something for YOU!  You know that will be almost impossible once little Wacky Zachy comes along.  And, a big WOO-HOO to Grandpa-pa taking Ro to see the new Winnie the Pooh movie!  Emma wants to see it, but I don't know if I want to bring her until it's almost out of the theatres.  This way she can be her crazy self and no one is around to shhhhh her!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

9 days?  Isn't that exciting, single digit count down begins! :-)  It's good your husband will have some time off before hand to help you around the house and get things stocked. Sounds like Rowan had a great date with grandpa-pa, how lucky is she? :-)  Keeping you and your baby in my prayers.  

Monica
http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

Anonymous said...

Its great that you got your hair done, I always feel like a new person when I get something done to mine. I havent had a cut in a LONG time. I think its time for a trim, my hair is waaayyy past my shoulders now.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I'm long over due for getting my hair done.  I got it trimmed, but I need color...lol  Being able to pull your hair up with a newborn is a MUST!!

Luv~Heather