Monday, February 21, 2005

~Tomorrow, A Road Block, And Beaten To the Punch~

Okay, so there is no graphic today, due to the fact that our home computer has crashed and I'm having to use the Hubby's laptop to do this entry... So, sorry it is so boring.

Tomorrow is the big day... I just want to thank you all for the well wishes and for caring so much about someone you've never really met.  It makes me think there are some really great people out there!  I would have never thought that I'd get such an outpouring of wonderful people visiting my journal... So, thanks again!

We've been doing a bunch of cleaning today.  I've actually been up since about 845am and its now after 130pm and I'm just taking a break to pay some bills and catch up on here...

I really don't think that I'll be able to make it to everyones journal before tomorrow, so please forgive me... I've been a nervous reck all day... And last night I was up from 215am-430am!!  Argh... I guess my nerves are getting the best of me...

I just don't want to see how I'm going to be tonight.  Thank goodness Rowan will be able to get a good nights sleep at my parents... That will be the best thing for her, tomorrow will be a very busy day for all of us.

Okay.  So, there was a road block about how my mom was going to do an entry for me.  Their home computer also took a dive, but luckily my dad was able to fix it.  I'm going to give her instructions today/this evening on how to post an entry so that you all get the news about Zach.

Oh yes.  About the "Beaten to the Punch" part in my subject line.  I mentioned in my last entry that my friend Jolene who is also pregnant was supposed to have her c-section on Wednesday.

Well, I guess her son wanted to come a little sooner because she had him on Sunday morning!  So, instead of our sons being about 20 hours apart, they'll be about 2 days apart... OH well.  He is a healthy baby, 8lbs 9oz, and both he and the mother are doing fine.

Congrats to her and her family...

I just can't believe that tomorrow, my family will be a family of 4 instead of 3... Holy Moly.  There go my nerves again!!

Well, I've gotta run.  I have plenty to do and I need to get Rowan down for her nap... She has gymnastics tonight!  Woo Hoo... Gotta catch it while I can :)

Many Hugs to you all...

Be back when I can... HEHE

::Jennifer::

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well for you guys tomorrow.  I'm sure it will.  I need to call my cousin and see if she's had her baby....she was due yesterday...lol  

I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers!!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

OOOOO....MY nerves are a wreck FOR you , so I can only imagine what you are going through..I remember with Ty , hubby and I stayed up ALL night just talking..Our nerves were high as well.Especially him this being his first blood child being born. It was a wonderful last night. I hope you stop from your cleaning and planning enough to relax and soak the day in...

Tomorrow is going to be another miracle day for you..First your wedding, then Ro, and now baby Zach...I am SO excited!! I hope your mom has the instructions right..I wnt to know you and baby are in good shape ASAP!! ;)

(((BIG HUG)))

Take care and enjoy this special moment in your life...

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you! I can't wait to see a pic of the little one!
TAKE CARE
Jas

Anonymous said...

Good luck.  I'll be eagerly waiting to hear how everything goes.  
Tory

Anonymous said...

Good Luck and God Bless..Everything will be wonderful I know!  Send us pics soon!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Good luck and I hope everything goes great for you and little Zach! Can't wait to see pics of him!!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Jennifer...I can't imagine how excited and nervous u must be...hehe...Rowan will be so excited tomorrow about becoming a big sis...=)
Can't wait to see pics.....ur in my thoughts and prayers... Hugss ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Well I am mostly a silent reader but I am sooooooooooooo excited for you.  I have read your journal faithfully,:P.
Good luck tomorow and cant wait to see the pics.  I remember the night before my c-section I stayed up all night too.  Enjoy gymnsatics tonight with your daughter.  

wishing you goodluck and you will be in my thoughts

hugs
Jennifer

http://journals.aol.com/fuzslady/justme

Anonymous said...

Okay okay, back to the crying hysterical happy happy tears, sheez Pickle you're going to kill me LOL!

Best of luck Sugar Britches *wink* I'll be on pins and needles until I hear you are okay. If the entry instruction is just "too much" maybe showing mom how to mass-e will be eaiser.

I love you all so very very much. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

{{{((((CONGRATULATIONS))))}}}

@~Aunt Barbie>~~~

Anonymous said...

Good Luck tomorrow!!!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen, I am so excited for you!!! You take it easy and just know that I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow!  It's okay if we don't get an update.  Just update when you can.  The fun is about to begin!  Woo-hoo!!  :)  :)  :)  Give Wacky Zachy a big smooch from me!
Hugs and lots of love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, and Good Luck!~liz

Anonymous said...

Jen~ I wish you the best for tomorrow  :)

My, hasn't this last 2 weeks gone by fast?!  

Can't wait until we get to see the new addition!!  Ro is finally going to be a big sister... I know she'll be a good helper to mommy  :)

Best Wishes, Love
Cat
PS  kiss him once for me, okay?  I love newborns...their smell, the little fingers and toes....

Anonymous said...

Jennifer~  I know I don't know you, but I've been reading your journal through your pregancy.  Good luck tomorrow, I wish you and your family well.  Can't wait to see Zachary. :)  I did write once before, when you asked about names.  Zachary was my fav. cuz that's my youngest son's name too.  My thoughts are with you for a quick and safe delivery.  Christine...

Anonymous said...

GoodluckGoodluckGoodluckGoodluckGoodluck

I can't wait to see the next entry!

Anonymous said...

i am SO excited for u! i remember being in the same shoes as u are twice! my 4th one they had scheduled for 1 pm ona wednesday and finally at 5:30 pm they took me in...they had a couple emergencies that took priority over me...so i was anxious for many hours! finally he was born and as healthy as a horse....i cant wait to see pictures of your whole new size family...try to get some rest tonight...if that is possible...my thoughts and prayers are with u...much love to u all..

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

Best wishes!!
Elisa

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Pickle Woman!
Can't wait to see pics of the
new addition!
Lovish!
Connie

Anonymous said...

I don't reply much, but I read your journal every couple days at least. I'm very excited for your family as you're about to welcome your precious son into it!

I pray the c-section goes well and recovery well too. Take care of yourself and don't over work yourself while recovering. I've had 3 c-sections, and know that we have to take care of ourselves!

I look forward to reading that Zach is here!

God Bless
Christy

Anonymous said...

Today's the day! I'll be thinking of you and yours! Again..praying for a safe delivery!

Anonymous said...

was  checking for an update just in case alerts were down...hehehe..by now you have had the beautiful lil boy...enjoy your precious time alone with him..congratulations and I hope all goes well for you!

kelly

Anonymous said...

best of luck....hope all goes well.....

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

Best of luck, hope all goes well!!!!  Can't wait to see the little bugger!

What did I say he would weigh????? I forget!

~Nae