Tuesday, February 8, 2005

~Tuesday Tuesday~

   BigPinkHearts.jpg

Well, I thought it was going to be pretty easy to get on the computer each day and check my emails and keep up with the journals that I love to read... Heck to keep up with mine too!  I mean, yes, I've managed to get on here and pretty much do an entry for each day, but I swear, it seems like I don't have much to talk about anymore since I'm off of work... And I barely talked about work before!!!  Maybe being away from home and doing entries at work gave me a different outlook and something to write about... lol.

Lets see... Last night, I totally forgot that it was Monday and that it was gym night for Rowan.  LOL.  What a horrible mom I am.  So, right at 530pm I realized that she had gym, then quickly realized neither she nor I were up to going... We had been outside for the last hour and a half... Her riding her bike and me just keeping up with her!  So, unfortunetly, we didn't go... Oh well... Thank goodness it comes every Monday :D

While the Hubby was working out, Rowan and I had our nightly ritual... BATH TIME!!!  I'm trying to sneak in as much time as possible with her now, before Zachary comes, so every chance I get, I'm trying to do something with her.  Then after bath time, we started to make our dinner...

Home made pizza's... Yum Yum.

We did watch "The Village" last night as a family.  Wow boy, was I not expecting that movie to be the way it was... I enjoyed it!  Don't get me wrong... But I wasn't expecting what happened to happen... I'll stop there for those out there like me that are forever behind on movies... hehe.

I slept like crap again last night... I even went out to my best friend, the couch, and slept there... But even that didn't seem to help.  I was hot and uncomfortable every where I was.  Oh well... It is all for a good reason and it is only for another 13 days... AAAAHHHHH

Speaking of which.  I had my doctor's appointment today.  Miss Rowan and my mom both came with me... I only gained another 1.5lbs and my blood pressure was about the same 130/72.  He didn't seem to interested in that, so I'm guessing it was okay.  I'm measuring out just fine and Zach's heartbeat was really good.  He even let me feel that his head is down!  What a weird thing to feel a head down in your belly... Zachary didn't like it much... He proceeded to kick and squirm after that.  Hey, would you want your head smushed?  Nah, didn't think so ;)

I'm on for another appointment next Tuesday... That will be my last OB appointment and my Pre-Op appointment all at the same time.  Wow... How quickly the time has flown... In two weeks, I won't be a mother to one, but a mother to two... Our family won't be a family of 3 anymore... But a family of 4... I can't wait!!

After my appointment, my mom, Rowan and I were off to the mall.  I stopped at JcPenney's to check out some braziers (haha) and some nightgowns... And ended up finding some that I could actually live with until I was able to wear the pretty Victoria's Secret stuff again!  That will be a while, but hey, you don't want to ruin $40 bra's with breast milk.  I also picked up two nightgowns... One for the hospital stay and another one for home.  They both button down the front and are really pretty... I think I'll be taking the blue one with me to the hospital and leaving the white one with little rose buds to my house... Don't want to be giving anyone a show while the come and visit :D

After JcPenney's, we were off to Build-A-Bear.  Rowan and I built the Daddy (or my Hubby) a bear for Valentine's day.  He is soo cute.  We named him Hunny Bear and he is their Valentine Hugs bear and wearing valentine boxers.  Too cute.  The bear will also go with some cards and PJ's from Old Navy that we had gotten him... Not much... But I think Valentine's day is more of a "Hallmark Holiday" than anything... lol

After we had made a bear, my mom decided we should go get some lunch.  So it was off to Sweet River for a yum-yum lunch.  It was nice to just get out and be the girls... We see each other a lot... But to just spend time as "the girls" is something we don't do often... So Mom! Thanks for the Girls Day Out!!

That has been pretty much our day today... Rowan is on the couch, watching "Mary Poppins" for the millionth time.  I'm hoping she'll take a nap pretty soon.  The Hubby is at the mall now with a friend, buying me and Rowan something for Valentine's day... I'm excited to see what he does this year... He is great at buying me stuff.  I just told him not to get overboard this year... Need the money for diapers and everything pretty soon :)

Well, I'm off to get the Princess down for a nap and then think about cleaning house, once again.  Its funny how you can clean one thing one day and then turn around have to do it again the next!!  Thank goodness the Hubby is off again tonight and tomorrow... Woo Hoo... That means I'll have HELP!!

Toodles to all...

*tag from Tag Lounge*

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong for me to be jelous of a pregnant woman just because she gets time off... Wait, maybe I have just come come up with a solution to my problem..LOL Just Kidding!

http://journals.aol.com/daneykakes/AnadsJournal

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling you are not going to have to wait much longer.
When your hips start cramping that usually is a sign the baby will be here in 4-5days..You do so much to be so far along..i have to take my hat off to you..
I love your journal.  I am a stay at home mom too.

Anonymous said...

<tearing up. i wish i could be there>

"Just a spoon full of sugar, helps the medicine go down.."

<i'm gunna be signing the whole song now, sheez, thankx a lot! *wink*>

i saw the village in the theater. yep, i was like wtf?? hehehe. weee...

i love you baby! hugs & kisses to all,

@~barbie>~~

Anonymous said...

Spending time with rowan is great but my best advise is this..
Let her sit with you even if you have the baby in your arms let her help you etc...She will feel included and not feel threathen..
I know you will do great..Being away from work was hard for me at first I felt lost....I just went back to work after taking 3 years off..I enjoy working but I do miss being home some days...
Donna In TEXAS

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are doing exactly what you should be doing on your time off . . . spending it with your little girl!!  I can't believe she loves "Mary Poppins" already at this young age!!!  WOW!!  That just goes to show how advanced she is!  Wacky Zacky sounds like he is doing great!  I have a feeling you are going to have a little spitfire with that one!  He is already giving you attitude when you pushed on his head!  LOL!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

One of the greatest things about having C-sections is that we don't have to do the waiting game! YAY! We have out date circled and counting down...That's the best...LOL

The presents for your hubby sound great along with the wonderufl girly day..I know I enjoy just doing things with Leslie...It's so much easier to be fun without the baby around to take care of. I'm sure it will help Rowan a lot to have this extra time with you before Zachary comes..;)

Anonymous said...

Love the build a bear..:)
I am excited that we only have a lil while longer before we can see pics of the new addition to your family!!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I forgot about Casey's dance a couple Monday's ago, myself...lol  Opps.  
SOunds like you girls had a good day out and about!  2 more weeks.....seems like time has really flown!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Wow, seems like you had a great day with your Mom...that is alway special!!!

I do love your journal and I would love for you to visit me at mine.  It's private so I will go and add you to my reader's list right now.

~Amy

Anonymous said...

It's me again.  You have been added to the list.  I love making new Mom friends ;0)

Here is the link:
http://journals.aol.com/memphislove/MCB/