Friday, October 28, 2005

~I'm Not Supposed to Be Here~

I have to say, when my alarm went off this morning, I was a tid-bit confused.

I couldn't remember why I had set my alarm to got off at 540 in the morning.  I never get up that early on Friday mornings... Never.

Then it hit me...

I had to get up to get ready for work :(

 

I'm not supposed to be here today... Nope, I'm not.  I'm supposed to get my three day weekend, like always... And I'm not getting it this weekend :(

Yes, I'm pouting...

Sue me why don't ya...

 

Anywho...

Enough on me complaining about having to work... I know I'm damned lucky to get Fridays off most of the time.  So, I aint going to rain on anyone's parade that always has to work on Fridays.

 

First off...

Miss Rowan is doing so much better.

Still under the weather, that is for sure.  Yet, she hasn't thrown up since yesterday morning- she had three baby bites of applesauce and it came back up after an hour- but she is drinking plenty of gatorade and keeping that down.  So that is good...

I just spoke to my mom and she said that she gave her a bath and put her into clean clothes.  Rowan still doesn't want anything to eat... We think she is scared to have something on her belly.  She doesn't want to throw up.  Poor thing.  Hopefully my mom can convince her to eat some toast or applesauce later this morning.

Man, I'm so tired this morning...

I shouldn't be either.  Wanna know why??

Because I have wonderful, WONDERFUL parents.  That is why.  My parents felt so bad that I hadn't been getting enough sleep the last few days that the told me they'd take care of Zachary when he got up in the middle of the night!!

Thanks Mom and Dad... Love you to pieces...

So, I was able to sleep from 945pm-545am!!  Ahh, it was nice.  But I just don't get why I'm so tired :)

Guess a Nap might be in order for this evening, huh??

 

Oh, I wanted to share the pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes with you guys.  But I just couldn't get my camera to take good enough pictures or get my scanner to work correctly.

Thankfully, I had mailed some pics to Barbie... And because she scanned them and posted them, now I can share them with you!!!  So, thank you Barbie!!

Thanks to Barbie for letting me copy and paste... Lol. Remember, Zach is Winnie the Pooh dressed up as a Bumble Bee and Rowan is Snow White!! Hope you all enjoy them!!

Well, I've got things to to... Not used to being in the working mood on Fridays, but oh well :)

 

Have a great Friday all... TGIF!!!

~Pickle Jenn~

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are TOO ADORABLE!!!!  it's so funny that Zach's going as  bumblebee for halloween, because that's what we're doing for Jimmy, too. A coule weeks ago, I was sifting through the boxes in storage and came across the halloween ones, and found costumes for all 3 younger kids, so I didn't have to buy a single one this year!  but we found 2 infant costumes, one a ladybug, one a bumblebee, and let Jimmy pick, and he picked the bee!  I swear on my life, he shoved away my hand with the ladybug costume, and SNATCHED the bee one away from me.  how funny is that?  honest to goodness, we so totally weren't trying to copy, I'm not even sure if you mentioned what Zach's costume would be.. you probably did.  So anyhow, sorry for copying, totally unintentional. your kids are too cute.  hugs, liz

Anonymous said...

How freakin cute are they?!?!


Denielle

Anonymous said...

those are great! U have two adorable kids..I love the pics.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are way too cute. Thanks Barbie for scanning and posting them! Hope your Friday goes by swiftly hun.

-Raven

Anonymous said...

the pictures are just too cute jenn!! love jennifer

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!!!

Christy

Anonymous said...

Your children are adorable and the pictures are precious.
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're so tired!  Maybe it's this time change thing.  I always feel more tired when we do the fall back/spring forward!

Cute pics of the kids!  They are precious!  Thanks for sharing!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

oh so cute! I love the costumes.
Hurray for your parents too! They sound so wonderful. You are so blessed girly!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!  I wish I could get pictures like those of my kids!  Seriously...those are some adorable pictures...you must be so happy with how they turned out!  

I'm really glad to hear Rowen's feeling better.  Poor little thing.  I just hate it when babies are sick.  It's so sad.  

Hope your Friday work day wasn't too bad!

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures ... they are absolutely amazing!

What wonderful parents you have there! :)

Hope your feeling better! I'm glad to hear Rowan is! :)

Theresa

Anonymous said...

No! THANK YOU!

My Cup Runnith Over.

Much Love. Have a Great Weekend,

Barbie @>--------

Anonymous said...

those pictures turned out too cute!!!  love their costumes!!!
<3, em

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...those pictures are adorable!!!!
I love the one of them together....
Hope u have a good weekend
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are tooo freaking cute!!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat?

http://journals.aol.com/barbaramck/ATicketToRide/entries/1776

Weeeee...........

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes!  Too cute!  I'm so glad you have your parents there to help you out right now.  Taking care of little ones can be exhausting.

Luv~Heather