Saturday, October 8, 2005

~Stopping in Real Quick Like~

Okay guys.  Just to let you know, Zachary is doing MUCH better.  He is almost back to his good ol' self if I do say so...

Last night he was able to keep down 2 ounces of formula plus the juic/pedialite combo.  And when he woke up at 2 this morning, he was starving!!

I gave him 4 ounces of formula and I crossed my fingers :)

He did great.  Nothing came up.

He even slept in until 745 this morning!!  Can you say Woo Hoo??

Just a bit ago, he downed almost 6 ounces and really seemed to enjoy it.  Now he is playing on the floor with his sister... Laughing and what not.  Actually trying to pull himself up on the coffee table :X

Because he is in such a great mood, I am able to leave him and get some things done!!  I've already started a load of laundry and am picking up the house now.

Gotta get the house in some order before my nieces (Sis 13 and Jess 10) get here later this morning...

But I really wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes...

I gotta run now.

Have a great Saturday...

Love to all...
~Pickles~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet Rowan is a big help playing with little Zach.  I bet his face lights up when he sees his big sissy..
get some rest, girl you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

A happy baby means a happy mommy. Much better! YAY!
Hope you finally get the rest you need soon though. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

-Raven

Anonymous said...

Jenn~

Glad to hear that Zach is feeling better!!! Poor little guy, hope he remains on the path to gettin over the sickies!

~Jenn~

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!  So glad the little guy is feeling better.
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

So glad he is feelin better now...and he slept till 7:45...yeehawww...lol
Have a good weekend....
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad to hear the little man is feeling better.  
Perhaps your weekend can be salvaged after all.  <grin>

Love,
b

Anonymous said...

YEAH! He is feeling better! I'm glad to hear that! AND he slept in until 7:45 this morning ... WOW!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

YAY!  Glad Zach is doing much better.  It's always so hard when you have a sick little one.

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the little Pukinator is getting back to normal.

Wonder what formula tastes like coming back up?  
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that zachie is doing better!!!!  Poor lil guy always seems to be getting something huh?  Give the kids kisses from "internet auntie em" haha
ttyl jenn
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Good to hear :)
~Tricia