Monday, October 24, 2005

~Promised Pictures~

Morning Friends.

I am FINALLY going to post those pictures of Rowan's first field trip to the Pumpkin Patch... With a few others that I took last week of the too Pickle Kiddos.

Here we go....
   PumpkinFarm.jpg
                    Rowan arriving at the Pumpkin Patch...
   DoIwantthisone.jpg
                                      Picking out a Pumpkin...
   Pickedthisone.jpg
                                I think I want this one...
   MyPumpkin.jpg
                                See, this is my Pumpkin :)
   CheesewSunglasses.jpg
            Too much sun... Had to borrow Daddy's sunglasses...
   ArentIcool.jpg
                                        Aren't I cool??
   Somanypumkins.jpg
                        So Many Pumpkins to Choose from...
   Ineedaseat.jpg
         Oh so many pumpkins to walk through... I need a seat!!
   Withtheclass.jpg
                        Rowan (left hand side) and her class...
   HayMaze.jpg
                                 Doing the Hay Maze...
   SillyGirl.jpg
                                          Aren't I cute??
   meandmyteacher.jpg
                        Rowan and her teacher, Miss Marleen...
   Firstinline.jpg
                         First in Line to go feed the fish...
   Soexcited.jpg
                             So Excited... Or, So Cold???
   Followtheleader.jpg
                        Follow the leader, the leader...
   Feedingthefishes.jpg
                                    Feeding the fish...

As you can tell, Rowan had a blast.  She really enjoyed feeding the fish and planting her plant.  Derek wasn't able to get pictures of her doing that because the memory card was full and he spent that time deleting pics so he could take more of her doing other things.  What a good daddy he is :)

I also took some pictures of the kiddos last week while we were in the midst of painting...
   BigBoy.jpg
Rowan and Zachary.  She was being a good big sister and was making sure that Zach didn't fall down.  He pulled himself up all by himself :)
               SissyandBro.jpg
                   Sister being a "puppy"... Barking and all :)
   Peekaboo.jpg
Rowan getting in the way of me taking a picture of Zach... But it still turned out cute.  Almost like "Peek-a-Boo"...
   MyBoy.jpg
               My Boy... I was trying to get a shot of his teeth...
                                    But I couldn't get it :)

Okay, that is it...

No more pictures to post at the moment.

Hope you enjoy them.

Now I must be on my way... Many a-things to do...

::Toodles::
~Pickle Jenn~

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwww.......

I'm so diggin the shades, too cute *wink* It looks like she had a blast. I bet she is still talking about it eh? Has she carved her prize pumpkin yet? weee.....

Ohhhhhh.... The Little Prince is getting sooooo big *sniff sniff* someone get me a tissue.

Love you bunches Pickle!! Thanks for sharing and making my morning.

kiss kiss,

Barbie @>---------

Anonymous said...

Finally! lol
These are GREAT!!
The kiddos are muho cute!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

What awesome pics!!!! Looks like she had a blast.  Zach is getting so big :-D  Thanks for sharing!!!

~JenN~
http://journals.aol.com/icewitch96/JennsWorld

Anonymous said...

awwwe.  I love that little Zach, i just want to kiss his chubby little cheeks everytime I see his picture.  He is so cute! And little Rowan is a doll, You dress her so nice and her hair looks so pretty in the pictures.
You can by looking at your kids what a good mom you are..
They look so nice in all the pics you send.  I hope and pray someday I can have a little one like that to spoil again.
Thanks for sharing.
Cassie

Anonymous said...

ROFL! I love how Zach wears his onesie! Daniel wears his the same way!
Rowan looks like she had a blast!
Laura

Anonymous said...

LOVE EM LOVE EM LOVE EM!!!

Boy, they both have gorgeous eyes!  I got stuck with reddish brown, chocolate brown, and greenish brown.

Look at that little man! Befor eyou know it he'll be running!

~V~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kids you got there!

Lori

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures.  My three are older (17, 14 and 11) and sometimes I miss that cute little baby/toddler age.  They are just so adorable!
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics....
Glad Rowan had a great time on her first field trip =)
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures .... very cute indeed!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

What adorable babies. Rowan is so photogenic she is such a cute little girl. Zachs eyes are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I really like that color paint, it is very warm.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful kiddos!!  You must be so proud.  Can't wait to see their Halloween costumes!  Get your camera ready.  :^)

Anonymous said...

Another classic set of pictures, Pickle, thanks for sharing!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I swear you have two of the cutest kids..... EVER!

Glad Rowan had such a good time!  Maybe you'll be able to go with her next year...

Also happy to know mine isn't the only child barking ;)

Only mine nays like a horse, too now....

Thanks for getting the pictures in, you know how we love to see the babies....

Cat

Anonymous said...

awww, what cuties!  love zachs eyes they are soo big and beautiful!
ttyl
<3, em

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love seeing pics of the kiddos!!!  Looks like Rowan had a great time at the pumpkin patch (loved the woman in mules at a farm  though!  Too funny!).  Those last shots of Rowan and Zachary are my favorite though!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I really think Rowen is looking a lot like you...especially with those sunglasses on.  <grin>  I'm glad she had so much fun at the pumpkin patch.  She's such a cute little thing, Jenn.  

As for Zach...oh my gosh, is he getting big!  And his eyes are just beautiful.  

Like you, I often leave Autumn's onesies unbuttoned.  They're such a pain in the butt.  LOL

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Yay! So Autumn-ish! I love them :)
~Tricia

Anonymous said...

Wow!  I can't believe how big Zach is getting.  Doesn't seem that he should be pulling himself up yet.  They're both too cute.  Rowan looks like she had a lot of fun at the pumpkin patch.  

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

THose pics are great! OMG Zach is a cutie!
Elisa