Friday, October 14, 2005

~What a Day~

The kids and I just finished dinner.

Rowan and I had left over Chinese food brought home by my parents from their trip over to my grandparents in the bay area.

Let me tell you, there is nothing like Bay Area Chinese food. 

Zach had Spring Garden Vegetable and Barley with a dessert of Banana Oatmeal Peach (such weird combos, huh?).  He is currently screeching in his high chair.  I'm not sure if he wants more- Piggy Boy- or just wants to be out of the chair :)

I'm guessing it was the latter because he is now crawling happily all over the floor ;)

 

Anyways...

 

Today I took the kiddos to Picture People to get their Halloween/Fall pics taken.  First of all, Picture People are doing their pics different now.  Everything is now digital.  No more waiting an hour for your pictures!!  How awesome is that?

Second, their pictures turned out extremely cute... If I do say so myself.  I will either have to scan them or take pictures of them to share with you at a later time.

But just know, they are too cute.  I can't believe how my children are such Photo Hogs.  They both smiled and smiled... No having to beg them and what not.  Oh I can't wait to show them to you!

I guess we will all have to wait, huh?

 

Oh yes.  I just had to spoil my little girl today while we were at the mall.

I swear, she puts the Mall and Build-A-Bear together... Like they are the same thing or something.  Well, because she was so good this afternoon at the photo place, I decided to take her over there to get an outfit for one of her bears.

Well, they had their Halloween "costumes" out and one just happened to be Snow White- what she is being for Halloween.  So I told her she could get it... And then she talked me into getting a bear too :)

We just got the plain white bear- one of the cheapiest- and the outfit.  But boy was she happy.  I have a feeling that this one will be her Favorite for a while.

:)


Tomorrow we (the kids and I) were supposed to go see my niece cheerlead in Atwater (about 40mins South of us) but I'm not sure if we'll be making it.  The weather is supposed to be taking a nasty turn tonight and it is supposed to be in the low 70's with rain!

I've so been waiting for the rain, but it kinda puts a damper on going and seeing her cheerlead.

We (the kiddos and me- again!!) will probably go and see Derek do a dog demonstration tomorrow morning though.  I guess he was talked into doing it by the Chief and he couldn't say No.  I'll only go if he is able to find a Catcher- someone who allows the dog to bite them while in the protective suit.  If he isn't doing that, then it isn't really fun :)

Oh yes.  I guess Derek and the other handler will be doing a demonstration at Rowan's preschool on the 28th.  You know I'll be there taking pictures and everything!!

 

Speaking of Ro's preschool... Rowan's preschool is going to the local Pumpkin Patch on Thursday.  I am so excited for her, she should really enjoy it.

Yet the sucky thing is is because it is on a Thursday, a day she doesn't normally go to school on, she has to be taken there by a parent (Derek).  Sucky huh?  I guess because they are already full with the students that go to school on Thursday, they don't have room for her!  Oh well.  Derek will enjoy taking her... And I already told him he had to take pictures and lots of them!!!

Well, I'm going to go watch "Ghost Whisperer" and then "Grease" after that.  There is nothing on tonight and I'm kinda irritated :{

Have a great Friday evening all.

~Pickle Jenn~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait to see their fall pictures!  I wish I could get Parker and Autumn to get pictures together...but I'm fairly certain that would be nearly impossible.  

And about these baby foods...where in the world do you find these flavors???  Are they a special brand?

As for the mall shopping, I think Rowen sounds like she deserves a little treat...she's been doing so well in her gymnastics/dance classes and such.  A teeny gift never hurt anyone...<grin>

Love,
b

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for the pics...sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

Pickles, you're such a tease!

Taunting us with kiddie pics and not showing them!  Hmmph ;)

Guess, I'll wait like a good girl... then maybe I'll get a bear, too :)

Hope Ro has fun at the pumpkin patch!

Have a great tomorrow...

Cat

Anonymous said...

Oh the pics sound so cute. Where are they again? Huh? Where? *Is NOT impatient at all...Uh uh..Noooo sir*

Sounds like lots of Mommy and kids time. How wonderful! I hope you enjoy every minute. Memories are made in times like these.

{{{Hugs}}}

-Raven

Anonymous said...

Oh how I can't wait to see the pictures of the kids! Lots of quality time with the kids huh? Sounds like loads of fun!

Have a great weekened!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

cannot wait to see pictures!!!!  
ttyl
<3,em

Anonymous said...

Rain rain, go away...

Come back again some other day...

*YAY*

I hope your arse stays dry *wink*

Love ya much!

Barbie @>------

Anonymous said...

OMG I sooo cannot wait to see those pics!

I'm taking Jules there TM for her birthday pics...I think, still up in the air.

Have a great day!!

~V~

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics....
They sound absolutely adorable!!!
Hope you have a great weekend...
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

LOVE the movie "Grease" and I actually have it on video.  "This car is automatic, hyyyydrroomatic, why, it's Greased Lightenin'".  Hee-hee!  I can't wait to see the pics of the kids in their costumes!!!  Your pictures always make me smile!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I bet the kids' pictures are way too cute.  Can't wait to see them!

Gotta love Build-a-Bear.  That place is just too much fun. Dang it...I didn't know they had their costumes out.  I will have to go look as soon as we get to Omaha.  if they have Build-a-Bear there.  They should.

Casey has been on a pumpkin patch Field Trip every year since she's been in school.  Those are always so much fun!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see those pics!

I have yet to go to Build-A-Bear but want to so bad!
~Tricia

Anonymous said...

We have Snow White for our bear, too. LOL--but she changed her mind, and is gonna be Cinderella, instead.
So <darn> I have to go to Build a Bear again, for the Cinderella costume.
I just don't know if I can do it...I think I like B a B more than she does!  <shh, don't tell>
Anna