Monday, October 10, 2005

~Me No Likey Mondays~

Me no wanna be here today...

Me no likey Mondays at all.

But because I have to be here, I thought I'd share some pictures with you guys.

The first are of Zach doing some naked crawling.  You can't see anything, but I did try to get a booty shot.  I wasn't able to because my battery was dying, but my mom did.  I'll have to have her send it my way when she uploads it...
   NakeyBaby2.jpg
   NakeyBaby1.jpg
Can you see his dirty face?  He had enjoyed Spring Vegetable Medley with Oatmeal for dinner. 

Zach figured out he can really crawl and get places yesterday.  Mainly that is why I was posting these pictures.  He was all over the house yesterday.  Pulling up on things and following his sister around.  It was too cute!

He is also feeling much better.  He has gotten his appeatite back and is sleeping a lot better too.  The only thing is is that he is really gassy.  Like bad!!  I have been giving him baby gas meds, but thats about all I can do.

And here are the promised pictures of Rowan from Dance Class.  My daughter is such a ham, as you all know, so getting her to take her picture wasn't too hard :)
                  RoDance1.jpg
                               Doing some posing at our house... 
                  RoDance2.jpg
                              Where she gets it, I don't know...
   RoDanceSmile.jpg
                 At the dance studio... Being a silly-billy little girl...
                    RoDancePose.jpg
                                           My Little Ballerina Girl...

Well, there are the pictures.  I still haven't tried to get pictures of her in the class, I'm not sure if they'll come out.  But I do hope to maybe sneak in next class- if the teachers let me- to take some!

So my Sunday was nice and quiet... Just how I like them.  We spent part of the day watching Football- of course- and then just relaxing.

Rowan went with my parents to see their house and how fair along it is... So, for a while it was just Zachary and I (Derek was napping).  So he and I went into town to pick up his heart meds.  Of course they didn't give me the big bottle like I requested and now I'll have to go back in a week or so and get it refilled again!  Oh well.  The lady working there told me to call next time and ask for her and she'll see what she can do... Good thing too.  It gets annoying going there so many times a month.  I'm suprised they don't know me by name by now ;)

After my parents and Rowan got home yesterday, Rowan and I went outside and washed our PT.  It was so so so dirty.  I drive in the country to work and we only live about a block from theorchards-where they are harvesting- so my car was nasty.

Rowan quit about a quarter way into it... lol.  She just wanted to play with the water hose.  Just like any three year old I suppose :) 

We also got some suprising news yesterday from my brother and his fiance about their wedding.  See, they were originally planning on getting married in a Catholic Church (she is catholic) and having a reception some where in the Bay Area.  Well, they called yesterday to inform us that they will be now getting married in HAWAII!!!!

So I guess we will have to start saving now for the trip there.  But hey, what a good excuse to go to Hawaii though, huh?  I have been to Hawaii for my high school graduation trip, but the rest of my family hasn't.  Oh I can't wait... I just hope they don't go and change their mind though!  I wanna go to Hawaii!!

Well I need to run.

I hope everyone has a great Monday... I know I will.  Rowan has gym and mom is making a Yummy Dinner tonight :)

::Loves and Hugs::
~Pickles~

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too! Me too!!

(((((Pickle))))))

HAWAII or BUST!!! Congrats to your Bro and beautiful bride: It will be Magical!

The pics are too too precious, thanks for sharing on this not so fun monday; Bah hummbug!!! :p:::::

Love ya Kiddo!! Kisses,

Barbie @>---------

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, thanks..Rowan is so cute..she looks liKe a dancer!
Yes, I can tell little Zach has been sick.
he looks weak eyed!

Anonymous said...

oOo!!! HAWAII!!!  that would be awesome
loved the pictures of the lil ones
ttyl jenn

<3 ya, emily

Anonymous said...

The pics are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Hawaii huh? Sounds like so much fun. I bet you will have a blast.

***Monica
http://journals.aol.com/chseroo/LivingLifeandLovinit

Anonymous said...

The pics were adorable!!!!  Rowan looks just like you!

A trip to Hawaii sounds like a blast! And what a beautiful place to get married!!!  Congrats to your brother and his fiancee!

~Jenn~

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable pictures! You know you have blackmail pics there of Zach right? Give him about 16 years and he'll do anything you ask just so you WONT break those pictures out when his girlfriend stops by. HEHEHEHE

Can I tag along in your suitcase to go to Hawaii? lol
I hope they don't change their mind either. Have fun when you get to go.
You know we'll expect lots of pictures then too right? *Smiles*

-Raven

Anonymous said...

Awwww, those pics are ADORABLE!!!!  What a hammy!!  My Courtney does the same stuff when I take her picture and it just cracks me up.  The Zach is crawling!!!  Look out mommy!  Now it will be run and hide everything!!  I remember those days and all that chasing.  But it is so fun to see them going into a new stage.  So glad he is feeling better but sorry to hear about the gassy part.  Uh oh!!  Those antibiotics must have done that to his little system.  Looks like he loves his food!!  What a cutie pie!!  Me no likey Mondays either so hubby and I escaped for Chinese to have lunch together in the middle of our work today.  He should be home soon.  Darn I was hoping for a nap before he gets here.  Not likely.  We finally washed our van, the mommy van, but it needs a vacuuming sooo sooo bad and I'm too lazy to do it.  I'm going to hire my 11 yr old to do it.  Lol!  Congrats again about the baby crawling and moving around!!  A huge milestone!!  Yay!  I remember I had to hide all the nick nacks that might break... I think I just put them a little higher up.  Hugs,
Lisa

http://journals.aol.com/randlprysock/AdventuresFromFlorida/    

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures .. he is absolutely adorable! the messy face, is way to cute! I hate mondays too, btw! I'm glad that he is feeling better too!
Rowan is so beautiful! Funny too!
I'm very jealous ... you're going to HAWAII! I want to go there and visit soooooooo bad! But I can't afford it nor have no reason to go!

Have a great night!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

You went to Hawaii on a class trip??!!  Geez, sounds like schools here that go away to places I wish to go to for high school.  The pictures are ALL adorable!  I get so excited when I read my alert and you say the magic word of "pictures"!  I can't click fast enough to see them.  Rowan looks like a perfect little ballerina in her dance outfit.  She is such a little teeny tiny thing!!!!!!!!  
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Love the pics....so adorable
Wow...i wanna go to Hawaii...I am so jealous....and u went on a class trip..???...We went to Kings Island on our Senior class trip....and i thought that was something...haha  I would have passed out if they told us we could go somewhere like that..... Congrats to ur brother and his fiance'..how exciting!!!
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Hawaii!? Woohooo! Sounds awesome!
Tricia

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...Rowen looks so adorable in her dance costumes!!!  I so hope Autumn is interested in dance classes.  I'm already dying to take her.  <grin>

As for Zach...he is such a big boy!  He already looks bigger than Autumn.  LOL  Autumn is always gassy too.  She'll lay here on my lap farting away and then giggling.  I swear, sometimes she acts more like a boy.  Influence from her older brother, is my guess.  <grin>

A wedding in Hawaii?  Sounds heavenly.  I've always wanted to visit the islands....

And what is this spring vegetable medley?  Is it made by Gerber?  I've never seen it.  

Anway...love ya!

B

Anonymous said...

Those are the best pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Rowan looked so flippin cute....she sure looks like her momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Mondays at work are bad, even for me :)  I really think daycare parents must run the kids all weekend long!  They're all cranky, whiny, and sleepy....  After nap though, it's okay :)

Rowan is so cute! Hope she is liking the class :)

I bet Zach won't be crawling for long.... he looks like he'll walk soon ;)

Trying to catch his big sis!

Have a good tomorrow....

Cat

Anonymous said...

Definately cute pictures of both of the kids! :)
Hawaii will be a beautiful place to get married. Praying they have a blessed life together. I'm sure the pictures you take while there will be beautiful!! :)
Christy

Anonymous said...

VERY cute pictures!!  Zithromax is famous for giving some horrendous gas!  I swear Casey can make the windows rattle when she's on that...lol

Hawaii...sounds like a BLAST!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh little man is cruisin' now!  So proud!

I love Rowan's red leotard, our girls have to wear black, yuk!

Never been to Hawaii, come to think of it i haven't really ever been anywhere.  Cancun when I was 15 and that's about it.  I usually never traveled south of Maryland, or north of New York.  

~Lame Nae