Wednesday, October 5, 2005

~Oh!! Oh!! OOOOH!!!~

OMG.  I know this is my third entry in like two hours, but I so spaced on something that is Very Important!!!

Hey Jimmy... I know you probably already got the heads up on this one, but I'm not sure if everyone remembers...

                             One Tree Hill is back on tonight!!!
                                               The WB @ 8pm

Okay, that was your public service announcement for today.  You may return to your regular scheduled Journal Reading :)

~Pickles~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never watched that show! thanks though for the public service announcement! Maybe I'll try to watch it tonight!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I really need to get cable...lol

I am missing out on all the GOOD shows!

HOlly :)

Anonymous said...

*cough*~dorks~*cough*

          HAHAHA!




I'll be watching Lost and Invasion.  

Anonymous said...

I've never watched this. I dont know if you follow the real lives of the stars but Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush (I guess they play a couple on the show.) are getting a divorce after only like 5 months of marriage! Apparently, he cheated. They STILL have to play a couple on tv! Yikes! Maybe I'll check this one out afterall.
~Tricia

Anonymous said...

I just watched it!!! woohooo!!! Made my kids come home from the State Fair in time to watch it...lmao...

kelly

Anonymous said...

I'll have you know, your Public Service announcement served it's purpose. I read this last night at 7:56 my time...enough to get up and catch the beginning, load a tape and get it recorded.

I just forgot to say "thanks". Better late than never? I hope so!


Good wishes to the Little Guy!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I've never watched this show.  I'd say I'll try to watch it, but I'm TERRIBLE when it comes to watching TV...lol  Don't have the patience for it :)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

lol...never watched it.
hugs,
Kathi