Wednesday, October 5, 2005

~Mission Accomplished~

Well, that was quick.

I accomplised my mission on finding new car seats for the kiddos, thanks to Target.com.  I even passed the link on to my mom so she can by the same ones- if she wanted.

I bought two car seats per child... One for the Tahoe and one for the PT... because switching car seats out and around is a pain in the arse.

Miss Princess Rowan will probably fall in love with hers at first sight... Can you guess why??

Well, Graco makes a Disney Princess booster seat... See:
DisneyPrincessSeat.jpgSee how cute it is!?!  She is going to die when she see's it.  And it will hold her until she is 100lbs... Which I doubt she'll still sit in it... But how great is that!!

And Mr. Zachary got a "manly" one all of his own.  Actually, I had my friend Jolene send me the link of the one she bought her son Dimitri and I just got it in gray, not brown.  Personally, I think it looks very comfy and I wish I had something nice like this to sit in:
CarSeat.jpgI am sure he will enjoy it :)

The only bummer about odering two of each seat and having them delivered is the delivery charge... eek.  Almost as much as a seat!!  BUT!!  I had to order them because I have not seen the Princess seat at any Target or Babies r Us.  So, oh well.  Money well worth spending, Right Barbie?? ;)

Btw, I have been forwarding the comments about wanting to read Jolene's journal on to her.  If you have made a request in the last few days, try out the link... if you just made the request last night or today, I'll still have to foward them on.

Have a great Hump Day Friends :)

~Pickles~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah doesnt even sit in a seat and she would be begging to sit in that one!!!!  Both look cush!

STACY

Anonymous said...

wow you have invested a lot in those seats!!! lol  good thing rowans goes to 100 lbs right...lol!  not like she will sit in it though...i was 100 lbs as a senior in high school!!! lol!  hope the kids enjoy!!!
ttyl
<3, em

Anonymous said...

WOW! Cool seats! The next time you have to do online shopping try shopping at amazon.com! Orders over $25 you get free shipping .... but you might want to price comapre! Sometimes they can cost mroe .. usually it's less! Even if it's brand new! They sell it used on there too! Just thought I would give you another option!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

oooooo!!! I love that princess carseat!!  Hhhmm...I may have to look into that now for Mariah! lol ;)

Thanks for the scoop!

HOlly

Anonymous said...

Yea...we had to do the whole one seat for each car thing too.  Otherwise, it's a major pain in the arse.  

Very cool seats,though!

Love,

Anonymous said...

Emma hasn't fit in a booster seat in about 2 years!  She is 87 pounds and we just buckle her in with the seatbelt.  Those are both adorable seats though!  Good job finding them!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Those seats are too cute! Target has great stuff. WTG for getting the mission accomplished so soon.

-Raven

Anonymous said...

Rowan is going to LOVE her new seat.  I had no idea there was one with princesses...too cute!  Zach's looks comfy with lots of padding :)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Those seats are great!
I especially like Rowan's!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

A Princess carseat!  Are you kidding me?  Oh, man, Audrey would love that!  I bet it would keep her from undoing her seat belts and coming up by me ("Surprise, Mommy" as I have a heart attack)
I saw those at Costco when she was a baby...thanks for the Target info :D
Anna