Thursday, October 20, 2005

~Pickle Perkin' Up... A Little...~

Okay.

So this Pickle might be perkin' up just a little bit.

Not too much though, so don't get your hopes up.

 

Shush Nae, if you wanna drop my moody-ass, go ahead ;)

 

I just wanted to drop in and tell ya'll that Rowan and Derek had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch followed by a trip for breakfast to IHOP.

And yes, Derek did take some good pictures.  I'll post those tomorrow- I promise.  There are a bunch and I need to rename and resize them.

 

And Jimmy, thanks for the offer of the picture and the laugh :D

 

Oh yes.

I'm STILL fighting with the insurance company about the bill for Zachary's helicopter ride.  They STILL haven't paid it.  I spoke the guy that told me it would be paid... We went round and round.  I asked to speak to his supervisor and she just happened to be unavailable.

F***er's.

So, I told him that if they weren't going to pay this- something they have to pay because I have 100% coverage- I was going to involve my lawyer.  And I will too...

I have to call back on Monday to speak with him and you know I'll be demanding to speak to his supervisor once again.  This whole "we don't want to pay/they aren't contracted with us" bullshit needs to end...

And now.

 

Okay, can you see why I'm still in a pissy ass mood??

 

I am going to go rummage through the two box full of clothes that I got from Old Navy today.  Maybe that will help my mood...

Oh yeah, and eat some chocolate candy that is ment for halloween :)

~Pickle Jenn~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll give you one more chance to turn that frown upside down.  You got til TM afternoon.

I am really weird when it comes to Halloween, and candy.  I will not eat any Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 2 months beforehand.  It's my favorite thing to steal from the kids so I need to make sure I'm in the mood for them because once I get started, there's no stopping me!

I have not craved chocolate at all this month...Bill has.  I swear he's the reason my periods are late, he's having them for me!

Anonymous said...

Hey...whatever it takes to lift your spirits!!  <grin>

I cannot believe your insurance company!  Will this be reflected on your credit report?  And didn't they tell you a long time ago the check would be in the mail?  Unbelievable.  I'd definitely involve a lawyer...there is just no sense in this.  

Can't wait to see the Pumpkin' Patch pictures!

Parker was supposed to go on a field trip at the end of the month, but because of the rising gas prices, Wood County schools are refusing to provide transportation.  Cheap shits.  

Hope things get better Pickles Jenn!

XO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

hehheh  can't stay grumpy around a Stupid...although Old Navy and chocolate can't hurt. don't ya just love Nae?


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Nae cracks me up!

Hmmm, a perkier Pickles, huh?!

Must be a Vlasic ;)

Hope you set the ins. co, straight!

Get 'em  :)

Cat

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling okay today,go get that choccy girl,and have a piece for me as iam on a diet........take care  x

Anonymous said...

A perky Pickle? Ummmm! I'm glad to see that you are perkin up a bit! Better speed it up some though or Nae's going to get ya! :) Gotta love that Nae and that Perky Pickle!

I hope you get everything straightened out with your insurance company soon!

I can't wait to see the pictures of the pumpkin patch!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Well, at least your perked up a little bit.  I hate dealing with insurance companies, so I understand why you get frustrated!  Can't wait to see pictures of your lil' pumpkin at the pumpkin farm.  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Chocolate is always a good answer. hehehe

Insurance companies are the pits hun. I know exactly why they have you in a mood. They tried telling my sister that they wouldn't pay for her private room when she was in the hospital last year after having major surgery. They said they only paid for Semi-Private rooms. The kicker....the hospitals in the city where she lives...NONE of them have semi private rooms anymore. They all went private rooms only. The insurance companies are retarded!

Can't wait to see pictures. Chin up Jenn...we're all behind ya hun. {{{HUGS}}}

-Raven

Anonymous said...

Glad ur feelin a lil' perkier...hehe
Can't wait to see all the pics...and
what a bunch of BS from the insurance co.
I would be pissed off too...Hope u have a
good weekend....
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

ok...i'd be in a bad mood too !!!  you are allowed ; ) haha  
ttyl
<3 ya
em

Anonymous said...

    Just stopped by to check out the pickle girl's journal. Hope you'll find yourself even perkier soon.
    Looks like you've got plenty of friends here not looking to drop you, moody or not, take care.
                                                  *** Coy ***

http://journals.aol.com/coy1234787/Dancingintherain

Anonymous said...

Love ya honey! And I hope that you cheer up soon. I would be pissed about the insurance too.
Old Navy clothes are the best!! Whoo hoo!!
I can't wait to see the pictures! Where are they? Its 4 days later!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Insurance companies....they can get your blood boiling!  I hope they get it all worked out soon so that it won't continue to weight on your mind.

Luv~Heather