Thursday, August 26, 2004

Are Alerts Down or Is it Just Me?

Okay, so again it seems that AOL Alerts aren't up and running... well, at least for me!  I didn't have any emails in my Inbox for any new journal entries.  So, again, I checked my favorite journals, and sure enough, there were a few new journal entries.  Weird huh?  Oh well.

Yesterday's workout didn't happen.  ::Bummer::  My friend got a new job and she can't leave until 430pm.  So, that means we wouldn't be able to work out until at least 445pm.  We would have worked out... But my mommy had to go and get her car from the dealership by a certain time and the workout wasn't going to be able to happen.  Oh well... Maybe tomorrow... Definetly not today.

So, instead of working out... Miss Rowan and I went over to my SIL's house (her husband is away at school too... a whole 15mins away from my hubby) for dinner.  We got some pizza and salads and just hung out.  Rowan and her girls played... and played... and played... Mind you, they are 9 and 11!  Lol.  I guess it doesn't matter to them that their cousin is 2.5 ;)

Rowan and I were very tired when we got home.  We were both asleep by 10pm!  And then I didn't even roll out of bed until 6am!  Oh, I'm such a slacker.  But anywho, I've definetly gotta get my butt going on some things today.  Hope all have a fabulous Thursday!

TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not just you... Alerts were down!  :o)  I didn't get any all day either, but I had comments!  btw... Do you wanna put up a picture of The Princess and her mirror?  ;o)  I would love to see her with it!

xO
Me

Anonymous said...

I just stopped by to chekc out your journal page. I got the link from Lisa's Journal. I will come back to see how things are going with you. Thanks for sharing.     Jen