Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Follow the Pepper Lined Road... Follow Follow Follow the Pepper Lined Road

This morning I stopped at Starbucks to get a coffee for myself.  While I'm in line, I decided to call my MIL and ask her if she would like a coffee.  Today is her birthday so I told her to splurge!  While I'm talking to her, she asked me if I had seen the TVT (trans valley trucking) on the freeway, dropping jalapeno peppers?  I said no, but because she was behind me (on the drive in) I wasn't suprised.  Well, she said that she passed by it and noticed that it was dropping jalapenos by the 50's at a time!  We just laughed... Because we knew that Sam (our buyer) would be pretty upset.

Well, as I'm leaving the Starbucks and pulling onto the main road headed to my job, I notice green and red specks all over the place.  I seriously felt like I was following the 'yellow brick road' except that it was green and red peppers that were leading me all the way to work... Needless to say, that is why that I decided to use the "Oz" type theme for my journal entry :)

Nadine informed me today that she is shipping Princess Rowan's mirror!  ::woo hoo::  I can't wait to see it!  I will definetly have to post some pictures of it on here once we do get it!  She said it will be getting to us around Friday or Saturday.  I'm excited!  I can't wait to see Rowan's expression when she gets it too!  When I showed her the picture that Nadine sent, her eyes got big and she said "PRETTY".  It was too cute!

My mom, Rowan and I are going out to an early dinner tonight... (oh no Lisa... FOOD) We are going to La Morenita's... A local Mexican resturant.  I haven't been up for too much Mexican, but when Mom mentioned mexican for dinner... I jumped on the chance ;)  Sound yummy!  Thanks for the idea Mom!!

Well, I guess I better go finish payroll and start my other work.  I hope all have a great day!  TTFN....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! Follow the peppers...what a day that driver must have had, poor fella. Have a great dinner with rowan and mom ;)
~Angel

Anonymous said...

LOL  From pickles to peppers, you're always surrounded!!  Even on the road!  Imagine that.  Too funny!  

Anonymous said...

Too funny, since today, I had just said I wanted to watch the Wizard of Oz. Could it be something I said...?

Anonymous said...

I WANT A MIRROR TOO!!! I THINK I AM GONNA ORDER ONE FOR MY NEW HOUSE!

HUGS,
 KATHI

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised all the jalepeno's didn't cause a traffic jam!  Here it probably would have!  It's not everyday people in CT see a truck dropping jalepeno's on the highway!  LOL!  Lucky, Lucky Rowan getting a mirror from Nadine!!  I saw her work when she made Parker, Bridgette's little boy, one and her mirrors are awesome!  Maybe one day I will be able to get Emma one.  Oh, and Mexican food is not for me, so you can talk about that all you want and I guarantee my mouth won't water!  Hee-hee!
Hugs and love, Lisa