Sunday, August 15, 2004

OH Hum... The honey is gone!

Today is a blue day... The honey is gone for the next 6 days.  He is attending a school in Rancho Cordova.  Actually, his school is for 2 weeks, but thankfully we only live about 1hr 45mins from there, so he can come home on the weekends.  So, he made it saftely up to school this evening and won't be home until Friday evening.

(for you bad guys out there... don't go getting any crazy ideas... I have a gun and a K-9 and I know how to use both!!!)

SO, it will be a few boring and lonely days until the Daddy returns home to us.  Poor Missy Rowan is already asking for him... I guess talking to him on the phone will just have to do for the next couple of days!

Today was a pretty nice day. The Princess and I slept in until 1015 this morning!  Woo Hoo for us.  It has been a while since she actually would sleep in that late with me.  Usually, her Daddy is the only one that can get her to sleep past 9am... So I guess today was a lucky day!

This afternoon, we went to a local Italian eatery to celebraten my mother-in-laws birthday.  (Yes Lisa, I'm talking about food again...lol)  The food was great, (I got Baked Ziti) but unfortunetly, I ate too many pieces of bread and calamari rings to fully enjoy it!  Oh well, I guess that is what I'll be having for lunch tomorrow at work! YumYum.

Then after cake at the In-laws, I went to my parents to visit my brother and his girlfriend.  My parents made a favorite of mine... Egg rolls and won-tons.  Soo good too.  So, I had a little of each.  Hehe.  And brought plenty of them home! Hehe again. (yes, more food Lisa...lol) 

But both Rowan and I are pretty tired today... Even with all the sleep that we had today.   I guess it was just one of those days.  Ya know?

Well, I hope all had a wonderful weekend and hope all have a great week!  TTFN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE MAKING MY STOMACH GROWL!!!

KATHI

Anonymous said...

I think it's really sweet that you will miss your husband when he is gone.  I can't get mine out of the house quick enough!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've finally made it over to your journal.  Not sure what took me so long, other than my crazy life, lol.  Sorry your hubby is gone, I actually know some women who would think that is a good thing, lol.  I'm betting he's missing you and Rowan just as much.  Reunions are always so great, :::wink, wink:::

I think it's neat you work in a pickle factory, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE jalepeno peppers.  Sounds miserable tho when they are being produced.  Guess I'm lucky I can just close the lid on mine and throw them in the fridge when they become too hot...   :)

Hey, I'll be back,  nice journal here : )

Anonymous said...

NO FAIR!   Mouth is watering yet again now that you talked about food!!!  I want to be pregnant again just so I can eat like this!!!!  YUMMY!  Sorry to hear hubby is gone, but I am sure you will manage everything just fine! You are a woman, hear you ROAR right?!?!
Hugs and love, Lisa