Thursday, August 5, 2004

A Night at the County Fair!

                               Hey All... LOOK AT ME!

                                   Lookatme.jpg

So, we went to the county fair last night!  It was so much fun to see Miss Rowan enjoy all the animals, sites, and sounds!  The above picture is of Rowan standing on the 'dance' floor of the Jazz Concert... Waiting for some music to start.  She was very excited to be at the fair... So, here goes our trip...

 This is Miss Rowan and her adopted Aunt Amy.  We are waiting to go to the fair... Rowan saw that I had my camera and wanted to take a picture with Auntie Amy... So this is it!

Our first stop at the fair (besides the bathroom for me...hehe) was to the Pig Barn.  This is my favorite spot at the fair... I raised pigs for 3 years during my FFA years... They'd have to be my favorite animal to do for the fair.  Hopefully Rowan will get the 'bug' someday to raise an animal!

 Rowan looking at the Piggys.. She doesn't know what to make of them... So, Daddy comes over to help her out!  The city-boy that he is...

 touches the pigs with Rowan! Lol...  Later, we found some baby pigs in the Petting Zoo.  I think Rowan liked those a little better.

   Aren't they cute? The both of them???

The Princess Rowan also did meet a few cows, a goat and a turkey.  She was very determined to pet the turkey... Even though the turkey didn't want her to touch him!  She had to literally follow the turkey around for a few minutes before she could 'pet' him... Too Funny!

   

Chasing turkey   Finally Got it.

On the way to the Pony ride... Miss Rowan decided she wanted to get a foot massage... I don't know if anyone else has these little foot massage things at the fair or what ever they go to, but you put a quarter in and you get a foot massage for like a whole 30 seconds.  Well, Miss Rowan liked it at first, but when her shoes started to slip, I think she was done!

 Starting the massage!   Standing on the maching because she is too short! She has her toes done too... Pedicure curtesy of the YaYa!

But the highlight of the evening would definetly have to be Rowan on the Pony Ride!  I think the $5 we spent to put her on the pony is the best $5 we have spent on her in a long time!!  Rowan truly enjoyed it... Smiles and no tears... She wasn't scared at all... I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but she has no fear!  I don't know why I ever doubted her wanting to be on the horse in the first place!  Here are a few pics of her... You might catch a glimpse of me... Just ignore ;) Pictures done by Daddy.

 Patiently waiting her turn for the next pony ride...

 Look at the Big Girl!  Smile!

 Waving to Daddy, Aunt Amy and Duck, Coley and Denny!

A few times during the Pony Ride, Rowan busted out her Yee-Haw... Daddy took this picture of her while she was saying it!

 

YeeHaw.jpg What a big girl!!!

I would have to say though, the two cutest pictures I took all night are the following:

Posing.jpg 

Rowan posing... This is her model pose.... And... This one.... Of Rowan and her Daddy dancing to the Jazz Music... Oh, so, Sweet... Its not a great picture... But I love it!

Partnersincrime.jpg

Well, I've been working on this for a while now... I guess I should go to some chores around the house... I hope everyone has a nice day and a great rest of the week!  TTFN....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS! SOUNDS LIKE YOU ALL HAD FUN!

KATHI

Anonymous said...

She's such a cutie!! Looks like she'll have the love for animals as her mommy does ;)  Fairs are so much fun aren't they?

~Angel~