Tuesday, August 3, 2004

Blah Blah Day...

Its a Blah Blah Day.... And my mood is definetly ICKY.  Its been icky since I rolled out of bed.... Its been icky after I got out of the bath... After I finished my makeup and it has definetly been even more icky since I couldn't hold down my Squirt... BLAH.

The hubby thought it was pretty funny that I had to drop everything this morning and run to the bathroom... ::asking self, "why can't men experience morningsickness?"::  He was great though... Brought me another Squirt and everything after I was done being sick... "Thanks Babe"

Anywho... Enough of the stories of being sick... Can't make me feel any better talking about it!!!

The hubby wants to go to dinner tonight to a local Mexican food resturant.  I'm not sure if I'm up to it.  I rather sit at home and have a nice dinner around our table and not worry about the Princess bugging anyone... She likes to be independent and talk loudly... She hasn't found her 'inside voice' yet (lol).  So... we'll see if we go to dinner.  Maybe we'll just stop and pick up the food to go.

I'll definetly have to make sure I feel better tomorrow.  We are planning on going to our local county fair.  I was very active in our FFA chapter in high school and I can't seem to get away from the love of the animals.  I want Miss Rowan to know what it is like to touch a cow, a pig or a goat.  I want her to be able to tell her Dad and I (when she is older) that she wants to participate in 4-H or FFA.  So, the hubby, Rowan and another couple who we are friends with... oh, don't forget me!... are going to go to the fair Wednesday evening.  We'll let the Missy explore the barns and the exibits... Maybe pick up a corndog and some beef jerky... Yum.  I'll definetly have to take the camera along ::I can't forget... must remember::

Well, I've gotta go help finish closing out the month... Then it is time to enter new invoices and do some random stuff.  Today is Curves day!  Gotta get weighed and measured! 

side note: I did get weighed yesterday at the doctors... I lost 4lbs in the last 21/2 weeks... ::woo hoo for me::

Hope all have a wonderful day!  TTFN....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on your soon to be addition to your family!  How wonderful!  The pic of your little baby is adorable, you can see EVERYTHING!  Science has definately improved in the 4 years since I had my last one!  And, second of all, thank you for all the wonderful comments in my journal re: potty training my daughter!  Hoping it keeps going well.  And, a suggestion for you, morning sickness and Mexican food?!?  I don't think they go well together do you?!  Maybe it's just me!  LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey, just wanted you to know I saved you to my "Journal Links" under "Jen (pickle)"!  Who would have known there would be so many Jennifer's in J-land!!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa