Wednesday, August 4, 2004

Needing A "Pick-Me-Up"

Well, its been about a month since I've had my standard Venti Non-Fat Latte with 2 sweet n' lows... And I'm dying to have one!  I guess I'll just have to suffer... Or possibly get one that is De-Caffe... Hmmf.

I have been noticing that I do get headaches when I don't have any caffine... Which is a big bummer.  I didn't think that I was that 'addicted' to caffine... So, even though you aren't supposed to have caffine while you are pregnant (or only in moderation), I'm having to have about two Diet Pepsi's a day... Bummer... I was soo good last time with the Missy Rowan too.  I guess you get more relaxed with the more kids you have!

Well, I went and worked out yesterday at...   Curves.  It was our day to get weighed and measured.  According to their scale, I've lost 3.5lbs (4lbs at the doctors) and haven't lost too many inches (bummer).  When it came time for the gal to measure my stomach... I was like, "Don't bother.  It will just keep getting bigger" and she just looked at me like I said something in another language!  I guess she wasn't one of the gals that knew that I was preggo... She is an air head though!  On another note, my friend did loose weight and inches... So, Yippee for her!

Tonight we are going to the..... Stanislaus County Fair!  I keep telling Princess Rowan that we're going to the fair to see animals... Like the Piggy's (she'll snort in return), the cows (with a big Moo) and the sheep (and of course she baa's).  I would really like to get her on the pony ride... But I'm just wondering if she'll have a cow (lol)... She's never been on a pony and I don't know if she'll stress if somone isn't right there with her!  Oh well, I guess we'll just have to see...   Well, I've got a busy day ahead of me... I'll make sure to take some pictures tonight at the fair and try to use the site that Lisa of Lisa's Mommy Journal gave me to actually put them on the journal instead of the picture box.  We'll see... Well, TTFN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to my journal today. I will be back soon!!

~Heather