Monday, August 2, 2004

Doctor Appt. Today...

I've got a doctor's appointment today at 1:30pm... Having it that late in the day makes me very anxious... Almost like having to wait all day to see someone you haven't seen in 10 years.

I'm also anxious because we are going to do another ultrasound.  It was about this time with my last pregnancy that I found out it wasn't viable... So that is what I have playing in the back of my mind.  I know I shouldn't worry... But after having one miscarriage, you always worry about another.

I know I shouldn't worry though... The last time we were there, the doctor said everything looked fine and even saw the heartbeat.  There is only a 3-10% chance of miscarriage after seeing the heartbeat... So, hopefully all will be okay today when we go.

Unfortunetly my hubby isn't able to go to the doctor with me.  He has SWAT training and isn't able to take the time to come to the appt because they won't be in town.  So, lucky for me, I have my Mommy and the Missy Rowan coming with me!  God forbid that anything bad happens, I'll have someone with me.... But I don't think anything will.

This time around its different.  I've got morning sickness up the wazoo and I feel pregnant... I feel bigger and bigger every day.  I'm only 2.5 months along... But I guess the 2nd time around you seem to get bigger quicker.  Hmm... That kinda scares me...

I have to be in a wedding in October... I'll be just into my 5th month... Oh man... I guess they'll have to do some major alterations on the dress huh??  Oh well, it is all for a good cause :)

Well, I've gotta go work on some payroll and then enter some invoices before I head out of here at 1240pm! 

Hope all have a wonderful week... TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck today... You will be in my thoughts and prayers... (but I'm sure everything will turn out just fine)

Keep us posted!  :o)

~Nadine