Friday, August 20, 2004

Its Friday!!

Today is Friday... That could mean a few things!  First, of course, today is my day off.  ::woo hoo::  Then, I got to sleep in (if sleeping in until 8am counts)  ::woo hoo:: And the big part of it being Friday is that the Daddy/Hubby is coming home tonight!

::WOO HOO::

I've got a bunch of things to do today to before his arrival this evening.  I've gotta sweep (since we've had these floors, we do it every other day), gotta wash our sheets, gotta do laundry, gotta go grocery shopping and then gotta start making dinner.  Wow... There were a lot of 'gotta's in that runon sentence!

I'm also waiting for a package that is coming for the Hubby via Fedex.  And you know you gotta sign for it!  Ugh.  That puts a damper in todays activities too.  My mom and I are supposed to try to make it to the movies... But I don't know if that will happen or not.  The Hubby would be very upset if he didn't get to play with what ever he is having coming (yes, it is a big secret to me).

Rowan is watching "JoJo's Circus" in the front room... That is who she'll be for Halloween too.  I guess Wiggles have gone from number one in her book to number two.  LOL... A two year old and her favorite things!

I went and worked out yesterday afternoon... Even with my leg not feeling all that great (darn cat).  But you gotta do what you gotta do to keep the weight from pouring on to you!  We didn't go to Rowan's gym class last night though.  Auntie Amy called and wanted to know if we'd come to her house for pizza and a ride on the quad.

So, I asked Ro what she wanted to do... Gym or Amy's?... And of course it was Amy's.  Rowan had a blast too!  Her Auntie took her on the quad and all Rowan could do was tell her to go "Faster, Faster"!!  It was too cute!  I love riding on quads, but I didn't this time... Gotta watch out for the baby bean in the belly!

Oh well, I know this is a short entry, but I've gotta get started on my day!  I hope all have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!  TTFN

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A BUSY DAY! I KNOW YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT THE HUBBY COMING HOME! I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND...I WILL BE WORKING...:(

HUGS,
 KATHI

Anonymous said...

all my kids love "jojos circus" and the "wiggles" too!
Hope you have a wonderful time with hubby tonight! Take care of that baby bean (thats what me and my sil called carly when i was carrying her in my belly,lol)
Have a great weekend ;)
~Angel

Anonymous said...

"Baby bean", how cute is that?!?!?  HOORAY, Daddy and hubby are coming home today!!  He probably just ordered some sports game for the Playstation 2 or something and will end up playing that all night long.  Hee-hee!  Seriously though, I am happy he is on his way home and that you will be able to spend the weekend with him.  Now git to your "gotta's"!  
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great journal!  Saw your link in A Day In The Life Of Me... thought I'd stop by and say hello.. I'll be back, I've put you on alerts :)  I've enjoyed what I've read so far... and I love riding on quads too LoL... :-D  stop by and say hi at my journal some time...
http://journals.aol.com/blackrain4604/Paranoid/
~*JESS*~