Monday, August 30, 2004

Wow.... Where has the time gone?

So, its been a few days since my last entry.  It seems like Thursday was such a long time ago... When it is only 5 days behind us.  I guess I've been so busy at home, with the kid and the hubby that I haven't had a chance to myself to sit down and get an entry in.

This weekend has been kinda busy and lazy all at the same time... Weird how that can be... But it is true.

Friday was just a hectic day as any.  Rowan and I took our Lola-Dog to the vet (nothing serious, just shots) at 1015am.  Then, after wrestling around with a very excited/nervous 70lb rott and a bored 30lb kid... I managed to make my way home.  For just a little bit that is.  Then it was off to pick up my friend Nicole and head off to the newly opened Costco in a neighboring town. 

The new Costco is just about 10mins from my house compared to the 35min drive to the 'older' one. Mind you, the older one is a whole 3 or 4 years old... but I'm so glad that there is a Costco closer to us...

This new Costco is really nice too.  Nice and bright... Clean... and wasn't too crowded.  So, I picked up what I wanted... Not anything I needed.  The hubby had requested a Steak and Lobter dinner (yes, he is spoiled).  So I got those.  Then I picked up some hot wings.. A Yummy Yummy snack... and picked up the movie "Ella Encanted".  What a cute movie!  There were some other things that I grabbed but hey, I'm not going to ramble on anymore.

The hubby did come home this weekend!  Thats basically why our weekend was so nice and so lazy.  After being away at school for 2 weeks, the hubby didn't really want to do much... and that was perfectly okay with me!

So, our weekend was basically spent hanging out together as a family and cooking.  I swear, we must have cooked 5 times in the matter of 3 days!  Lol.  But hey, we spent some good time together... That is all that matters.

Anywho... Enough on the weekend.

Today I have another doctors appt.  I'm leaving work a little early to go pick up the hubby and Rowan so they can go with me.  If all goes well, we'll be able to hear the heat beat today... Very exciting.  I just hope that I haven't gained too much weight... I don't think I have... but it eventually happens...

After our doctors appt, I told Rowan that we'd head to Target to pick up the new Mickey movie... The 3 Musketeers.  She has it at her YaYa's but has been asking for it at our house... So, I guess that is something we'll have to get.  I'm also thinking about getting a Jamba Juice.  I had one on Friday and have been wanting one again ever since.

We are supposed to go to the In-laws for dinner tonight.  We are having Tri-tip and roast chicken.  Yum Yum. 

Well, I think I've truly rambled on long enough.  I've got plenty to do today.  Payroll must be done today because I won't be here tomorrow and then I have a stack of invoices to enter... whoopie.

Oh, Rowan did get her mirror from Nadine.  I've been meaning to take a few pictures of her with it... But our home computer is acting up.  So, I'll have to work on it before I can post some pics.

Have a great week all... TTFN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WISH THAT WE HAD A COSTCO SOMEWHERE NEAR BY ME! THE ONLY ONE WE HAVE IS IN CHARLESTON, 3 HOURS AWAY!! I GO THERE THOUGH WHEN I GO VISIT MY COUSIN. I SAW THE MIRROR THAT NADINE DID FOR ROWAN, I WANT A MIRROR TOO, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT YET! I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN AT THE IN LAWS!

HUGS,
KATHI

Anonymous said...

Hey, girl... Thanks for including me in this entry!  I can't wait to see the pics!

btw: Kathi - If you're not sure what you want, you can always fill out my order form, put in a few things or colors that you're fond of and I can HELP!  :o)  I'm an artist... that's what I do!  :o)  Thanks for wanting one, though!  ;o)

Later, ladies!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend!!

~Heather