Saturday, August 7, 2004

A Weekend at Home and at Mommy's... lol

Well, this weekend is almost over.  One more day and it will be time to start a new week all over again...

This weekend the hubby, Rowan and I didn't do all that much.  My brother and his girlfriend were down from school (they both attend UC Davis) so my mom made a wonderful dinner for all of us on Friday night.  Unfortunetly, since I'm preggo, my sense of smell and taste were off and what I'd normally love to eat (fresh grilled salmon, potatoes and salad...) made me sick to my stomach.  Yeah, so I was pretty bummed out about that.

Then when we got home Rowan and Daddy cleaned his patrol car... Okay, so Daddy cleaned his car and Rowan just played inside of it! It was such a nice night... It definetly wasn't a normal August evening in the Central Valley!  So, we were out side, enjoying the weather until about 930pm!  Woo Hoo... But unfortunetly, it is hotter than heck outside... And sticky!

Today, we were woken up at 7am to the hubby's work calling him... So, I had to make myself go back to sleep (hehe) for another hour and a half... And then it was time to get up and get ready for the pictures.  See, all 4 granddaughters (from 3 brothers) took pictures for their Nana today... For her birthday... Unfortunetly, her birthday is Aug 17th and the pics won't be done until Aug 26nd. Bummer!!  Darn JC Penny's! :)

So, after the pictures, Rowan and I ran around the mall... I had to drop my wedding ring off at the jewelers to be fixed... then I had to go pick up some cigars for the honey.  That is his new thing... Cigars... I guess it could be worse (hmm?)...

Well, after the aventure at the mall... Never EVER go to the mall on a Saturday! Gotta remember that! We went over to the YaYa's so the Missy Rowan could go swimming with her Uncle Boo!  Well, we got there at like 1pm and we didn't leave until 745pm!  I guess we spent the whole weekend at my Mommy's... gotta love being 'home'.

Tomorrow will be another day though... Gotta clean the house and spend some time with the hubby before he goes to work.  Maybe a breakfast at B&J's a local place would be in the picture... Hmm, gotta work on that ;)

Oh Oh! I've purchased (well, haven't paid, but sending it off Monday) a mirror from Nadine!  It is for the Princess' bedroom!  It is sooo pretty.  I will defiently have to post a picture of it as soon as I get it!  Thanks a bunch Nadine!

Well, speaking of the Princess, she is very tired and I guess I should go put her in the bath and get her ready for bed!  Hope all have a great rest of the weekend... TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fab weekend!!

~Heather

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A FUN WEEKEND!  NADINE HAS AWESOME MIRRORS....BE SURE TO LET US SEE IT!!!!  I LOVE ROWAN'S NAME. IT'S SOOO PRETTY, WHAT IS HER MIDDLE NAME, IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING?

KATHI