Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Ugh! My Nose is On Fire!!

(Okay, okay... this will be my third attempt at this entry... If I don't succeed at it this time... I'm going to quit!)

So, we all survived the McDonald's visit yesterday.  It looks promising... But you never know with such a large corporation... With us being so little (we really aren't that little but compared to others we are) it could go either way.  I guess it is up to the sales department and the owners to do more smoozing...

But today is a different story!  We are all suffering from burning eyes, noses and throats.  See, not only do we produce pickles in our plant, we run jalapeno and greek peppers too.  And can anyone guess what we are running that is making us feel soo icky today?  If you've guessed Jalapenos you win the prize of the day!  So, we have to try to accomplish our daily tasks while having to suffer from all of the above aliments!  Woo Hoo for us... ::sigh::

Anywho... Enough about the stinky (literally) jalapenos!!

Yesterday was a pretty quiet day!  I was supposed to go work out at Curves before going and picking up the Princess... But because my friend Nicole (whom I work out with) had some timing issues, that plan fizzeled like a coke left out all day.  So, no work out for Jennifer yesterday!  I'm hoping that I can get out of my funky mood (darn morning sickness! but I guess its worth it) before this afternoon so I can have some energy to work out... We'll see!

So, instead of working out, I picked up the Princess from my Mom and Dad's a little early and headed home.  Mind you, the whole time on the way home, Rowan was asking for her Dada and asking if he would be at home!  Unfortunetly, I had to give her the bad news that he wouldn't be home... She was bummed, I could tell.  But!! She did talk to him on the phone and told him all about dinner (tacos), so I think that brightened her day up!

At home we did some cleaning... Okay, okay, so I did the cleaning and she did the playing!  So, I cleaned the kitchen and did some much needed laundry... Mostly towels.  For some reason, we go through towels like toilet paper!  And there is only 3 of us in the house... lol.

Rowan had a little bit of a problem yesterday evening... She kept spilling her drinks!  One time she spilt a cup of chocolate milk and the other time was a glass of water!  We've been trying her with 'big girl' cups (no tops. small, plastic glasses) because she seems to like them better than the sippy cups... But she was just being really clumsy yesterday :)  At least we have hardwood floors now... It sure makes the clean up a whole lot easier!  Lol.

Well, I can't think of anything else that is really worth wild of putting in my entry right now :)  Oh, Rowan is going to her Nana's for breakfast this morning!  She'll surely like that!  I hope everyone has a great day... TTFN

(I made it all the way through the entry with out anything going wrong... woo hoo)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUCK...I COULD NOT WORK WITH YOU....I ABSOLUTLEY CAN NOT STAND THE SMELL OF PICKLES...I GAG IF I CATCH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST WHIFF!  ACK!!!

KATHI

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the meeting going well, and I hope great things come from it :)

Danielle

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!  Masks!  I think they say you can burn a candle near an onion while you're cutting it to keep your eyes from tearing up - something about burning off the chemicals in the air that cause the burning eyes.  I wonder if it would work with jalepenos too?  Hmmm.. Either that or you might set the place on fire.  LOL  [And in that case, I wasn't the one who told you to try it!  :P]