Monday, August 2, 2004

Update on the Doctor Appt.

Just wanted to update the journal about my doctor's appointment this afternoon... As you can tell from the picture, all went well.

The doctor said I'm around 9 weeks and 3 days (give or take) and that the baby's due date is March 5th, 2005.  I will be delivering sooner... With my previous C-Section and Miss Rowan's weight (9lbs 2oz, a week early, induced!!!), it will be scheduled.  So, we'll have a new bundle of joy anywhere from Feb 28-March 4th!  Woo Hoo... How exciting!!

Well, I hope everyone's day was just as nice as ours!

More tomorrow... TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is angel, i found your link on danielles journal (everyone knows...) so i thought i'd stop by and say hello!
Don't you just love these ultrasound pics? My youngest girl will be a year old this month. I remember her first US pic, they always look like "little beans", lol.
Anyhow you have a nice journal here. I'll be back to visit soon ;)

~Angel~

Anonymous said...

HOW PRECIOUS, I FOUND OUT ABOUT YOU THROUGH MY FRIEND HEATHER, EMERALDCALF....I WILL BE BACK!!!