Saturday, July 30, 2005

~Blah Entry for a Blah Day~

It is a blah day people.  I hate blah days, really I do!  I haven't done anything productive today besides a few loads of laundry and loaded and unloaded the dishwasher.  Shoot, I didn't even shower until 2pm!  And then after I did, I just put some "lounge" clothes on... haha.

I've been making comfort foods all day today.  This morning, Rowan and I enjoyed scrambled eggs, sausage and strawberries for breakfast.  Lunch consisted of mac and cheese, with a few hotdogs cut up in it, and then Casper hot dogs with cheese!!  Goodness, was that lunch high in calories!  And now, I've got brownies baking in the oven!!

I am going to blame me wanting all the above named foods because I'm "PMSing", okay Cat??  It is just that time, I'm wanting it, so I'm going to have it!  I can't tell you the last time that this house has had brownies in it :)  Now, I'm really going to enjoy them... And a tall glass of milk... After dinner that is.

Dinner will be nummy all in itself... hehehe...

Mom and Dad are finally home.  I'm glad too, because I seriously was afraid that I was going insane after Derek left for work.  Nah, I'm just kidding, but I was getting kinda bored talking to myself and a three year old.

Oh sorry Zach, I was getting kinda bored talking to myself, a three year old and a five month old...

Anywho.  Tomorrow is the concert at the fair.  Uncle Kracker and Hoobastank.  Boy, am I anxious.  I. Need. It.  I need to go out and have fun.  Shoot, if I can convince Derek, I'll take the Tahoe (minus the kiddie seats) and we'll cruise in style to the concert.  Bumping the system and all, right Jackie??? lol...

Well, I'm going to stop blahing around and go pull out the brownies from the oven!  I hope everyone else has a blah evening too :)  Actually, I think I'm going to watch some eye-candy tonight and watch "Constatine" along with having my belly candy too :)

Hugs,
~Pickle~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, hush yo mouth about those brownies!  My mouth is
watering!!!  Enjoy the concert babe.  You deserve it!!!
Constantine eh?  Hm... I love me some Keanu Reeves.
Lovish!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Ok so it's time for some of us folks to put some of the "blah" behind us and get back to the silly life. Although, I have to say, YOUR kind of blah day sounds delicious.

I got back with my kids and they said they were going to make me brownies. They're still at it, so I'll let you know, LOL.

Have a good day tomorrow.


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Okay by me~that's what I'm blaming my making semi-homemade ice cream cookie sandwiches on.  I baked some of those premade doughs, the square kind ;)  and put ice cream in between two.... ohhh, I'm so bad.  it is that time.

Have fun at the concert and a few brownies never hurt ;)

Cat

Anonymous said...

Is'nt the tahoe yours?

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm brownies sound sooooo good!  I wish I was going to that concert!!!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

I am pmsing too and have been eating more than I should. Its back to the diet after the weekend.
I hope that you have fun at the concert and make sure that you take pictures!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see my husband to come home, and get to talk to another grown up, that he almost got knocked over when I hugged him.
Hope you had fun at the concert, even if you didn't get to ride in the Tahoe :D
Anna