Wednesday, July 13, 2005

~I Want My Bed and a Rowan HaHa~

                  Kitch Bed
                                      *Kitch Bed- Allposters.com*

No, this isn't my bed.  Lol.  Mine is nothing at all like that- thank god.  But doesn't it look comfy??  See, right now, I'm willing to climb into anyones bed- an empty one that is- to get some extra sleep!!

I don't know what the deal is, but my Zach isn't sleeping in as long as he was for a while.  Last night, he was asleep by 815 last night and was Wide Awake at 450 this morning.  Yes, I know he slept a good 8 hours, but he used to sleep until at least 6am.  I'm used to my sleep now... He had me spoiled :)  Oh well.  Hopefully this is just a "growth spurt" and he needs more in his belly...

Oh yes, I have a Haha from Rowan that I want to share with you all.  No, she didn't get stuck on the potty for 30 mins like last time.  LMAO.  Last night, as I was putting her to bed, I told her that if she slept the whole night in her bed that I would buy her something.  Yes, I admit it, I was bribing her.  Well, she asks me "Like what?" and I said something to the affect of, "How about a new Build-A-Bear".  Well, she just looked at me for a moment and shakes her head, points to her hand and says, "Nooo.  A Diamond Ring!!"  OMG!!  I just started laughing... She just looked at me like "What? What did I say??"  I asked her what she said and she repeated the whole thing!  "A diamond ring Mommy!"  Goodness, my child is learning early, isn't she??

Today, Mr. Zachary has his Well Baby check-up.  Which means, he'll be getting Shots!!  Poor baby.  Last time, he was so mad that I thought he'd pass out because he seemed to holdhis cry so long!!  Derek is supposed to meet me at the doctors office, to drop him off.  I told him to make sure he gives him some tylenol before he leaves, that way he doesn't run too much a fever and has a pain reducer already in his system.

Today isn't his only doctors appointment either.  He goes to the cardiologist on Friday for another check up.  I'm sure that will be fine.  He will have to have an EKG and the doc takes his blood pressure and listens to his heart.  But that is about it.  He'll definetly up his meds, because how much he gets depends on his weight.  And the boy is a Chunko :D

Goodness, its hot!!  Its only 930am and its just about 85 degrees!!  By 1pm today, it will be 95!  Ugh... This whole week, it will be anywhere from 101-105 degrees!  Thank goodness I have a swimming pool :D

Which, I will be using today.  Amy is going to come over this afternoon after I return from Zach's appointment to swim and do laps with me.  I'm going to try for my 80, if not more.  Just as long as my shoulder doesn't blow out on me again!

Well, I'm done for now.  I am waaayyy behind on my work.  I guess I sat around with my finger up my nose too much yesterday- not literally folks!!

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

::Ta-Ta::
~Jenn~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that Zach gets his sleeping pattern back down for you and that his shots go good today. Poor kiddo.
Man, oh man, Rowan is learning early..mommy is teaching her well!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Oh please, 8 hrs and yo want more?  Spoiled Cali Brat!

Well, I'm with Rowan, I'd take diamonds over stuffed animals any day!

Enjoy the heat!  It's gonna rain here any minute.

Anonymous said...

HI I AM NEW TO YOUR JOURNAL JUST READ ALL YOUR PAST ENTRIES.  YOU ARE SO FUNNY.  ROWAN SEEMS LIKE A GREAT GIRL  

Anonymous said...

Rowan is learning quick that diamonds are a girls
best friend!  LOL
I love that bed...it's all cushiony and comfy looking!
Love ya,
Connie

Anonymous said...

We've been getting nothing but rain here in Ky. all week....i'm ready for some sunshine...so i can go swimming....hehehe...I agree with Rowan...a diamond ring would be fabulous....she is learning early...lol....poor lil Zach having to get shots...i feel for him...i hate needles...
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness! It's been a while since I've been here. Love the pics of the kiddos over there in the about me section, they are getting sooo big! Just love that bed, looks very comfy. Rowan certainly is catching on quick ::wink:: diamonds are a girls best friend ;o)
Hugs & Misses,
Angel

Anonymous said...

I want that bed!  enjoy your cali sunshine, we've had nothign but rain today!

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com

Anonymous said...

attention all Central Valley Cali bloggers: pool party at Pickle's house! BYOB
LOL
Laura

Anonymous said...

Damn, it is hot there. But I swear out of everywhere I've been, Cali has the best weather! I'm coming home to visit Sacto in a couple months and I can't wait! I miss everything about that place! Aiden just got his shots the other day too but he recovered from the pain pretty quickly thank god! I'm so looking forward to him saying silly things like Rowan does to you! She's so cute! By the way, how did you come up with her name? It's so beautiful. I just read Brooke Shield's new book and that's what she named her daughter also. Anyway, talk to ya later!....Brit

Anonymous said...

That bed is a bit freaky to me!  Don't like the mirrors on the headboard!  YIKES!  Nothing like seeing your face as soon as you wake up in the morning!  LOL!  A diamond ring huh?  That Rowan IS one smart cookie isn't she?!?!?!  I hope everything went well at Zachary's well baby checkup.  I hated it when they had to get shots.
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Imagine what you could do with mirrors like that on your bed...heehee  

A diamond ring....lol  She's a smart one :)

Hope you got all your laps in!!

Luv~Heather