Tuesday, July 12, 2005

~Fun Fun~

Hey Everyone, this is just a fun game to play.  I got it via E-mail, but I thought I'd share it with you all... Hope you play along too!  

Hope you enjoy...  

1.  First name?    Jennifer     

2. Were you named after anyone?   Not my first name, but my middle- Lynn- after my Mommy's middle name

3. Do you wish on stars?    Only Sometimes

4. When did you last cry?   Hmm, I really can't remember 

5. Do you like your handwriting?   Yes, I sure do

6. What is your favorite lunch meat?  
Turkey

8. What is your most embarrassing CD?  Goodness, I really don't know  

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Well, I'd hope so

10. Do you have a journal?   Yeppers...  
A 'Pickle' For Your Thoughts...

11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
  Eh, Only once in a while  

12. What are your nicknames?    Jenn, Sissy and of course, Mommy  

13. Would you bungee jump?  Yes, I think so... Maybe...

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nah...

15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?   Rocky Road or Cookie-n-Cream
  

16. Shoe size? 10... them are biggins

17. Red or pink?  Pink 

18. What is your least favorite thing about Yourself? My weight... But I guess that is what happens sometimes after having a baby only 4mons ago

19. What do you miss most?  
An "Simple Life"... lol... whatever that is

20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back?  If they wanna, I'd like it if they did!! :D

21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?  Black pants and black flip flops
 

22. What are you listening to right now?  Country Music- KAT Country 103

23. Last thing you ate?  Breakfast Burrito 

24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?   Pink or Yellow

25. What is the weather like right now?   HOT!! 90 degrees at 12pm  

26. Last person you talked to on the phone?  Walgreens Pharmacy 

27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  Their Smile (teeth)

28 . Do you like the person who sent this to you?   Yes, Melissa is very nice!

29. Favorite Drink?  Diet Pepsi   

30. Favorite Sport?  Baseball or Water Polo

31. Last time you exercised?   Last Wednesday, 80 laps in the pool

32. Eye Color ?  Blue

33. Do you wear contacts/glasses?   Neither... Well, okay I wear reading glasses, sometimes...  

34. Favorite Food?   Lemon Chicken, Mashed Potatos and Veggies

35. Last Movie You Watched?   "Hitch"  

36. Favorite Day of the Year?  Christmas... It is so for the kids!  

37. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?  Happy Endings, thank you very much

38. Summer Or winter?  Summer...

39. Greatest day of your life so far? Three Great Days... The day my children were born (Ro- 1/23/02 Zach- 2/22/05) and the day I married my wonderful Husband (5/17/03)

40. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?    Brownies  

41. Who Is Most Likely To Respond?   Amy

42. Who Is Least Likely To Respond?   Hmm, don't know

43. Living Arrangements?   At home with Derek, Rowan, Zachary, my parents (Until their house is built) and the animals!!  

43b. Sleeping arrangements?    In my Queen size bed with Derek and sometimes Rowan and usually Lola at the end of the bed  

44. What's your favorite books?   Anything by Anne Rice and "Harry Potter" books  

45. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Nothing, its purple with a squishy wrist pad

46. Favorite Smell?  Kiwi Strawberry Candles  

47. Favorite Room?  The Bedroom  

48. Favorite Sound?  Silence... Nah, J/K... Hearing my kids laugh!  

49. Rolling Stones or Beatles?   Uh....  

50. What's the furthest you've been from home?  Hawaii or Florida  

51. Best money or best job?   Job  

52. What disease would you cure if given the chance?  Post Partum Depression and any Heart Related Disease... Oh yeah, Cancer too!  

53. What has been/will be the highlight of your week?  Having my hubby home for a few days!  

54. If you could be anywhere else right now, where would that be?  At home with the kiddos and Derek, perferably in bed, tucked under the covers!  

OK everyone... Now it is your turn... If you play along, leave me a link so I know where to go!!   ~Ta~  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Fun fun!! -I didn't open the E yet *wink*

Sierra's (Baby Girl 2) middle name is Lynn -named after her Grandpa, lol

And, Baby Girl!! The Stones -as in Rolling Stones, lol, sheez! I'm old!! <snicker> I do love love The Beatles too.... She's gotta Ticket to Ride :o weeee......

We're a lot alike Chicken, Great Answers!

Barbie @>------

Anonymous said...

DIET COKE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

44. What's your favorite books?   Anything by Anne Rice and "Harry Potter" books  

I got a phone call yesterday from my bookstore reminding me to pick up my reserved copy of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince this weekend!!!!!!! :)

Audrey

Anonymous said...

I have done this one before, but its always fun to see everyone's answers.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

You are a LOT like me..lmao///I love cookies and cream...I have blue eyes..My susters middle name was Lynn...lol...GREAT ANSWERS :)

Have a great rest of the week!

Anonymous said...

Great answers!  Your anniversary is my baby Shelby's birthday!

http://journals.aol.com/hestiahomeschool/HomeschoolingJournal

Anonymous said...

You should have known I'd be the least likely to respond...lol  Great answers though :)

Luv~Heather