Monday, July 18, 2005

~Hectic Monday~

Hi Guys, Pickle Here.  Just wanted to drop in real Quick-Like and say Hello and Good Morning.

I am not going to be able to do a real, in-deepth (haha, as if) entry today.  Its hectic and very busy at work today.  I'm having to do Payroll (MIL is off on Vaca) and a bunch of other things!

So, I have no real time to steal from work and do an entry... Oh yes.  My mood lifted yesterday and I was happier once it started to cool down.  And yes, Lisa, we did have the A/C on.  I'd be crazy not too!!

Oh, Miss Rowan is now sick... Thanks to Derek I'm sure.  Running a temp around 100.5 last night.  Ugh.  No school and no gym for her today.

Okay, thats all I can say for now...

:o(

Be back later... Promise!

~Pickle~

PS. I'm on page 170 of HP... Don't know how people have finished it so quickly!!  Must not have kids to take care of ;) j/k

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for dropping in!  I'm here, but away, stealing moments from work too.  It's hot as heck this way and with the humidity it's hard to breathe, oh, maybe I'll keel over and won't have to cook dinner tonight...nah, that would be too easy.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you have that AC on!  Sorry that Rowan is sick now.  :(  Damned nasty germs!!!  Hope she feels better soon!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

it sucks that our babies are sick!!!!!
I hope they all get better soon.
Take care.
Laura

Anonymous said...

Poor Rowan! I was afraid that everyone would get sick once you said that Derek was.
I about died at work last night because it was so hot. Our AC was messed up, and it was just like an oven.ugh!
Hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I hope Rowan feels better!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Don't work too hard *wink*

Just snap your fingers and you'll be done in no time *double wink*

Coolio?

Be Weee.....

Love, Me @>------

Anonymous said...

I hope Rowan is feeling better by now!

Luv~Heather