Wednesday, July 27, 2005

~Pictures and Ramblings~

Well, because you all have been so patient with me... I've decided to share some- okay a few many- pictures with you.  Hopefully I don't overload your brain :o)

First of all, here are two pictures of the "new baby".  Again, I was running late this morning, so they are only pictures of the outside.  I so wanted to get in and take pictures of the inside... But ugh, sometimes, things don't happen like you want them to!
   Tahoe2.jpg
She looks a whole lot bigger standing next to her... Isn't she pretty!?!
   Tahoe1.jpg
Just a different angle... I guess I'll have to take some more pictures, of the inside, later... Hope this is okay ;o)

Right when I was leaving this morning, I started to snap some pictures of the kids.  Of course, Miss Rowan wanted to take some... She is still in her PJ's and what not.
   RoMorning.jpg
Doesn't she look so happy here?  Here is another picture of her.  I think I caught her in the middle of getting to a pose!  It looks like she is about ready to pick her nose.  lol.
   FingerNose.jpg
Okay, so here are Two Happy pictures.  As I was literally heading out the door, she started to break down.  I snapped some pics of her crying and telling me that she didn't want me to go to work.  My mom said to me, "well, I'm glad you find this funny..." LMAO.  I'm so bad.  But geeze, you can only take so much whinning and crying!!
   Crying2.jpg
   Crying1.jpg
I'm seriously suprised there isn't snot running down her face right now.  She can work herself up GOOD. 
    Crying3.jpg
This was the last one I caught.  Doesn't she look so helpless?? I actually laughed at her with this one.  I'm sorry, I know I'm bad. 

She didn't let my mom put her down after I walked away either.  She even made my mom- well, I guess- take her back out to my car to give me one last kiss... Aww...

I would so rather see my daughter like this:
    RoCheese.jpg
Isn't this the cutest??  I wish she was always this happy!!  But you can't always get that :P

I'm sure you remember me saying that we babysat a Puppy, with three legs right??  Well, I wanted to share these pics with you.  She was a cutie-patootie!!
    Nemo1.jpg
Can you see the cute little bootie that she is wearing?  It was made for her so that her "stump" didn't drag on the ground and get ouchies!!
    Nemo2.jpg
As all puppies do, here she is chewing :)  We do miss her... Ro the most actually.  But she is with a family that has more time for her than us!

Ugh!  I'm so tired this morning.  I was woken up by Mr. Zachary (who was woken up by his Daddy stomping into our room when he got home!!) at 3 this morning.  And I swear, I could hear his belly grumbling!  So, I fed the little bugger and put him back in his bassinet.  But the little snook didn't want to go back to sleep!  He was up until 4am... Playing in his bassinet and "cooing".  I have to get him out of the bassinet though.  He is getting too big :)  Here are some pics of him that I took this morning.
    ZachMorning2.jpg
Doesn't he look so pale?  I guess it doesn't help that he is surrounded by light colors and the fact that he is such a "white baby"... Not to mention the Flash from the camera too!
    ZachMorning.jpg
My Mister Blue Eyes... I need to try to crop this and get a close up on his eyes.  I hope they stay blue!!  He is a little over 5 months now, what are the chances that they'll stay???

Man, am I showing a ton of pictures today or what?  Hope you all don't care :)

Because here are some more of Zachary Justice.  These were taken the other day while he was playing on his activity mat.  I was trying to get a picture of him rolling over, but it didn't happen!
    ZachMat1.jpg
Grabbing at his toys... He loves his mat!!  He'll stay there for a good 30 minutes playing!
    AlmostOver.jpg
Here he is, almost over.  Right after I snapped this picture, he rolled.  And of course, I wasn't able to capture them!!
    HappyBoy.jpg
And last, but not least, here is a picture of my Happy Boy.  I swear, this baby is smiling more than he is crying!  Goodness, how I love that!!

Okay guys, I'm going to give you a break now.  I've got a bunch of stuff to do and I am needing something to eat.  You can't live on coffee alone :)

I hope you all have a wonderful "Hump Day"... Enjoy the pictures!

::Toodles::
~Jenn~

PS. I did add two new entries over at "And One More Thing"... Just making sure the alerts work, for those of you that have put it on your alerts!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...Zach is just the cutest!! LOVEEEEEE the new ride too! wooo hoooo....I can see you with your sunglasses on...the windows rolled down and the system going..hehehe...And poor miss Ro...I laugh at my girl a a lot too and she gets amd because it makes HER LAUGH..hahah

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenn, the first baby is nice, but I like the last one, better :)

Aww, poor Rowan, mommy's laughing at her!  ( I would have too).


Please, keep the pics coming, I love it when you share!

I can't get over how much he looks like Rowan, and you.  Just beautiful, and who knows about the eye, mine were all born with brown, they didn't have a chance!

Anonymous said...

Love the new ride! Big pimpin'..lol.
I loved the pictures, and I couldn't help but laugh at Rowan's pitiful face crying after you. I am glad that you were able to find humor in it too, because that makes it easier to deal with, I am sure.
That puppy is just too precious for words!
I think that Zach's eyes will stay blue...hes going on 6 months and they usually turn by then.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

that baby is growing so fast! How old is he now? I know it breaks your heart to leave them to go to work...i remember those times..
Miss Rowan has the prettiest eyes, she looks sleepy i bet that is part of the reason she cries after you.  She is so pretty, and I bet she loves when you are off to play with her.  Your husband is a lucky man!! You have a beautiful family.
I love seeing the pics of the kids..and nice suv too..
that poor little puppy..I am so glad it got a good home.
take care,
Poppy

Anonymous said...

WOW THE BABY LOOKS LIKE UR LITTLE GIRL HE IS SO CUTE

Anonymous said...

I loveeee ur new ride...you go girl!!!!
The pics of the kids are precious...Zach is getting so big
Thanks for sharing =)
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

what cute little kiddos  zach is growing too fast lol
donna in TEXAS

Anonymous said...

I am jealous of all your babies..the first one is great..and the other two are just too cute..the little doggie makes me sad for him...~christie

Anonymous said...

the puppy, the babies and the car
what a beautiful entry!
your son looks so much like your daughter ...
its uncanny!
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

The new baby is so pretty!!

Not nearly as pretty as your first two real babies, though!  Now I'm thinking Daddy didn't have much to do with them~they look just like you!!

If Zach's eyes have not changed by now~they never will :)  Mr. Blue eyes, it is!!

Poor Ms. Rowan~she is missing her momma.... until 5 minutes after you are gone, then I'm pretty sure she's content!  Or at least that is how it is with my daycare kids when parents drop them off!  And I'm pretty sure I would've laughed at my girl, too.....

Thanks for sharing!!  Yea!  We'll wait on the interior pictures ;)

Have a good tomorrow....

Cat

Anonymous said...

What great pictures, even the ones of Rowan crying!  That face was precious of hers, but did you notice, no tears!  She just knows how to get to you and it ticked her off I bet that you were laughing and taking pics of her!  LOL!  I think the chances of Zach's eyes staying that color are pretty good since he is already 5 months old.  Woo-hoo for blue eyes!!!!!!!!!!!  And, the other "baby" is GORGEOUS!  I am so jealous!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest children with such adorable personalities!  Makes you wanna grab a quick hug through the computer.  :)  You are definitely blessed!  Take care!

Anonymous said...

Nice ride!!!  I like I like!
Rowan is adorable...even throwing a fit!
And of course baby Zach...what an angel!
Lovish!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Awww!  Those pictures are the cutest ever!  Zach looks healthy, happy, alert, loved and that precious happy smile!!!!  Ya just want to pick him up and squeeze and kiss him!!  And Miss Rowan is a cutie pie and I know we have some pics just like that with my kids having their moments too!!  Love that new Tahoe!!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Wow!  I love the new ride :)
I can really see the resemblance between Zach and Ro.  They're so cute!
And the lil stump doggie--awwww.
Anna

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE SUCH SUTE KIDS!!!!
I AM  SURE GLAD MINE DO NOT CRY WHEN I LEAVE THE HOUSE THAT WOULD DRIVE ME NUTS!!!! SOME DAYS BUBBA ASKS ME TO GET A JOB SO DADDY CAN STAY HOME WITH HIM..UHG... BUT IT IS OK CAUSE DADDY LETS THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT AND MOMMY DON'T...LOL...
HUGS
TONI

Anonymous said...

Love the Tahoe!!!  Poor Rowan!  Her crying like that...lol  Zachary is getting sooo big!  

Luv~Heather