Thursday, July 28, 2005

~?~

::Stepping up to Microphone::

"Hello... is anyone out there today?

                 It is awful Quiet....

                           Do I need to send out a search party for all you Blooggers not doing much talking today?????

             Okay.  Guess everyone is Very Busy with Summer and

                                            all....  I think I'm going to

go and pout in the corner."

::Stepping away from Microphone::

Disclaimer: I'm not looking for comments people :)  I'm looking for people to blog, to provide me with something to read!!!  I'm soooo bored!!!  But thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually just read your journal but since you were looking for comments I thought I would finally leave a comment. Your kids are adorable...........

Anonymous said...

love reading your journal thanks

Deb

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, Nae's been pretty quiet today, huh?  I have 47 alerts, just from last night and this morning so I'm making my rounds now.

I'm all out of crunk for u to read today, sorry :(  I just made homemade Vodka Rigatoni and I'm so stuffed and need to rest my belly!

Snickers,

~V~

Anonymous said...

yea ya gatta watch out for that "wanting Comments" thing...I went through that myself..everyone thought I was begging for comments when i was simply saying "Hello, ANyone Out There?"

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I don't "blog" until the nighttime.  I can't provide all that "fun" for you at work during the day.  LOL!  I only get to kick the kids off of here at night.
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I blog at night most of the time..its my only "me" time...but you are so welcome to come by....~christie

Anonymous said...

I was thinking I didn't have many alerts in my box..People are quiet today.  Have a great weekend!!

BTW, I love your new wheels. THat is the same color my mom has, and IMO, it is the best for that type of vehicle.

Zach is getting so big!

Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

you are silly..lol...
hugs toni

Anonymous said...

ME TOO I CHECK LIKE EVERY 5 MINUTES WAITING FOR SOMETHING NEW

Anonymous said...

I've been so far behind I haven't noticed the slowness...lol

Luv~Heather