Sunday, July 31, 2005

~Well Shucks~

Well, I'm getting excited, if I do say so myself.  I'm in need of tonight and I can't wait for 6pm to roll around so I can give the hubby and the kiddos kisses and head out the door for some fun :)

Although, I won't be 'rollin in style' because I couldn't convince Derek to let me take the Tahoe :(  He is planning on taking the kiddos to his brothers... And because the Tahoe is the Kid Wagon- meaning who ever has the kids, drives it- I don't get to take it.  I guess I will just have to mob it in my PT Cruiser... lol

Actually, I think one of the girls that is going with us is planning on taking her Jeep... So, that will be fun to go in too :)

Derek was a sweet heart this morning.  He told me that his job had wanted him to go up to the hills to help look for an 81 year old man who has been missing for the past week, I guess he got lost hiking or something.  Well, he told them that if he worked another one of his days off, his wife would kill him.  So, having him home today is a nice thing.  Then he also got up this morning, went and got coffee from Starbucks and fresh donuts!!  Yum Yum.  Now he is in the garage, cleaning it out, making room, so I (we) can park the Tahoe in it.

Well, I just wanted to drop in... Say Good Morning and Hello.  Mr. Zachary is getting fussy in his play center, so I better run.  I promise to take plenty of pictures tonight... See you all tomorrow!!

::Toodles::
~Pickle~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well enjoy!  I've gotten to the point where I don't even wanna hang with the girls anymore.  I rather have dinner with hubby, how odd is that?

Anonymous said...

Have fun, so glad you get some me time..
good for you.

Anonymous said...

Get some pics ofyour hair!!! :)

~D

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about your night out!!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how your evening out goes and how nice hubby is home with you today!  I know exactly what you mean on that one!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Its wonderful to know he thinks of your feelings and your wants too, isn't?..Im sure he wanted to spend some time with you too..;)

YAY about putting the tahoe in the garage and going out girl style in a Jepp!! YAYAYYYY

Anonymous said...

I hope that you have a good time tonight, toots!
Glad that Derek remembered his wifey..lol
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Pickle Woman!
You deserve it!
Love ya,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Hope u had a wonderful time( i am late...have been on vacation...lol)
Hugss..~Terri~